I'm down for some WarHammer MP boosting if you guys are in.
You have to customise the character fully. Meaning the paint, different armor, etc.
Taken from PS3Trophies.org. All of the steps below are not mine and directly from PS3Trophies.org. http://www.ps3trophies.org/gam…..ine/guide/
Here are some steps from THQ themselves:
1. Select Customizer from the Multiplayer Menu.
2. Select Space Marine and choose an open Appearance slot.
3. Select Armor, then enter Armor Sets and choose an unlocked armor (not Mk7 Aquila!).
4. Back out to the Modify Appearance Menu, and then enter Armor Colors.
5. Select Full Armor Paint, then Select Primary Color and choose a different color than the default.
6. Select Detail Color and choose a different color than the default.
7. Return to the Select Colors menu, then select each individual armor piece and make sure to change the default Pattern Color if there is one present (Left Shoulder Pad, Right Shoulder Pad, etc.).
8. Back out to the Modify Appearance menu, then enter Shoulder Badge and choose a different shoulder badge than the default (THIS MUST BE CHANGED EVEN IF THE SHOULDER BADGE IS NOT VISIBLE ON THE SHOULDER PAD!).
9. Return to the Appearance menu and set the newly modified Space Marine as the Active Appearance.
10. Back out to the Customizer and repeat these steps with the Chaos Marine, making sure to change the entire Armor Set, Armor Colors (including the Pattern Colors for each armor piece) and Shoulder Badge (EVEN IF THE SHOULDER BADGE IS NOT VISIBLE ON THE SHOULDER PAD!).
11. Make sure to set the new Chaos Appearance as the Active Appearance, then return to the Multiplayer Menu and enjoy your Master Crafted Achievement/Trophy.