Post edited 3:27 pm – 04/26/2010 by PS3 Trophies
Another guide, this time, the one for the GTA IV DLC-package containing 'The Lost And Damned' & 'The Ballad Of Gay Tony'.
NOTE: Cheats Do NOT Affect Trophies, So Feel Free To Cheat Your Way Through This.
Trophies: (The Lost And Damned)
5 Bronze Trophies
One Percenter (Bronze Trophy)
- Help Billy Get His Bike Back.
* Can't Miss Trophy. Very Easy First Mission.
The Lost Boy (Bronze Trophy)
- Become Leader Of 'The Lost'.
* Can't Miss Trophy.
Easy Rider (Bronze Trophy)
- Finish The Story.
* Another Can't Miss Trophy.
Get Good Wood (Bronze Trophy)
- In The Bike Races, Whack Off 69 Bikers With A Bat.
* This Link Will Help You Better Then When I'll Try To Explain It.
Full Chat (Bronze Trophy)
- Build Terry And Clay's Toughness To 100%.
* Just Call Them To Back You Up On Every Mission And You'll Have This Before The Story Ends.
Trophies: (The Ballad Of Gay Tony)
10 Bronze Trophies
First, I made a guide before this and I thought I could edit it, seems I can't so here goes the trophy guide to the second DLC from the 'Episodes Of Liberty City', 'The Ballad Of Gay Tony'.
Gone Down (Bronze Trophy)
- Complete All Base Jumps.
* These Are Unlocked After The Mission 'High Dive'. More Info Below.
Diamonds Forever (Bronze Trophy)
- Complete 'The Trinity'.
* Can't Miss Trophy. A GTA IV Mission From A Different Point Of View.
Four Play (Bronze Trophy)
- Hit A Flag With A Golf Ball Four Times.
* Might Need A Few Tries, Not Hard At All, Just Aim Well And Use Enough Power.
Bear Fight (Bronze Trophy)
- Win The L.C. Cage Fighter's Championship.
* A Pain In The Ass Trophy. More Info Below.
Catch The Bus (Bronze Trophy)
- Dance Perfectly In Both Tony's Nightclubs.
* Don't Make Any Mistakes. Has To Be Done In 'Maissonette 9' & 'Hercules'. Just Follow Instructions.
Snow Queen (Bronze Trophy)
- Complete 25 Drug Wars.
* More Info Below.
Adrealine Junkie (Bronze Trophy)
- Freefall For The Longest Possible Time.
* Get In A Chopper, Have A Parachute ON, Go As High As You Can, Jump Out And Pull Open Your Chute At The Last Second.
Maestro (Bronze Trophy)
- Finish The Ballad.
* Finish The Story And This One Is Yours.
Past The Velvet Rope (Bronze Trophy)
- Score 80% Or Above In All Missions.
* See Below.
Gold Star (Bronze Trophy)
- Score 100% In All Missions.
* See Below.
Base Jumps are unlocked after the mission 'High Dive'. You can check your map to find out where there are base jumps locations. Simply walk in the purple marker, you will then be either on a building or ina chopper with a parachute on. There are 3 different base jumps: Target Jumps, Vehicle Jumps & Heli Jumps.
Target Jumps mean you will be jumping off a building and have to land on a bullseye, the closer to the center you land the better your accuracy (but this doesn't affect anything). Just make sure you don't freefall for too long or you might not make it to the target zone.
Vehicle Jumps mean that you will be jumping off a building and have to land on a moving vehicle. Not hard at all, just be sure to know how far you can and cannot go in order to make it to the vehicle.
Heli Jumps mean that you'll jump out of a chopper and have to make your way through checkpoints and finally land on a bullseye, again, the closer to the center the better your accuracy. Some times you'll notice that you're too high to make it to the next checkpoint, very simple, turn around a little bit with your parachute in circles.
L.C. Cage Fighter's Championship:
This one is pretty hard, you'll have to fight your way through 6 rounds, each round having 3 guys. At round 3 they start having bats or knives. You can either tap 'Circle' as much and as fast as you can, or try and counter them using 'X' as soon as you see them trying to hit you, and then press 'O' to disarm them and you'll have the weapon. There are some ways to make this easier, if you're low on health you can spectate and 'sit out' a round, you'll have full health again while someone else fights and when it's your turn again you can continue you're championship with full health. This video should explain everything.
You will be doing this with your 'homeboys' who each have a single digit IQ. Drug Wars are market on your map, simply walk into the marker and your boys will be with you. There are 2 kinds of Drug Wars, in 1 you'll have to snatch a vehicle stuffed with dope. In the other one you'll have to interupt a deal going on and walk away with the drugs. They get a little bit harder the more you've completed, but it's still real easy.
80% & 100% In All Missions:
If you can do this on your first try.. RESPECT! But that's sorta impossible. Every mission has objectives, on some you can't damage you're vehicle too much, on other's you'll have to get a certain amount of headshots. But all of them have a time limit. After completing the story you can replay missions by selecting them on your phone. I'd suggest this: try to get all the objectives first except for the time limit one, when all is done, do the mission again, but just go as fast as you can, spray bullet's everywhere or simply just run through.
NOTE: If you die (and have to use a 'Replay'), or you use a taxi you're score will be 0, keep that in mind.
Hope this helps, as always, any questions or suggestions, lemme know and i'll do what I can.
PS: I made a complete guide on 'Battlefield: Bad Company 2', right when I was about to post it something weird happened wich made it all go away.. So hours of work, all for nothing.. Well, sorry guys, but i'm not re-doing it!! xD