#1 Site For Playstation 3 Trophy Lists And Guides With An Awesome Community!


#1 Site For Playstation 3 Trophy Lists And Guides With An Awesome Community!

Create Trophy Boosting Thread

Home Forum Other Retail Games LittleBigPlanet Create Trophy Boosting Thread

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #63567
    Bdamac
    Member

    ok i just made a new level in lbp its called tha speed challenge try it out h4h commet on n i will do the same for you thanks

    psn : bdamac

    #63623
    Bdamac
    Member

    Smile

    #66851
    APOLLYON_-_
    Member

    My PSN:  APOLLYON_-_

    Level  is called ULTIMATE EPIC RACE EXTREME 10000!!!!!

    heart me and my level please and add me as a friend if you want!

    Thanks!!!!!

    #66852
    Gashead-64
    Member

    oh yeah, forgot to post in this, heart me and my levels on LBP, and msg me on PSN, then i'll do the same. Laugh

    #66994
    dgaustin1
    Member

    Just heart me dgaustin!

    If you send me a message saying you have hearted me, I will heart you back!

    #67313
    JEG050
    Member

    Supposedly you can create like 50 different accounts and use them to heart your main accounts levels. My friend said he did this to get his create trophy so i guess that could be an option but i'm not sure exactly how it works cuz i havent tried it.

    #67318
    mocte32
    Member

    u can add me for little big planet if u want

    #67322
    Doc-B
    Member

    mocte32 said:

    u can add me for little big planet if u want


    Good job you've more than 50 posts, lol… Laugh

    #67327
    Gashead-64
    Member

    Doc-B said:

    mocte32 said:

    u can add me for little big planet if u want


    Good job you've more than 50 posts, lol… Laugh


    :S

    #67334
    Doc-B
    Member

    Gashead-64 said:

    Doc-B said:

    mocte32 said:

    u can add me for little big planet if u want


    Good job you've more than 50 posts, lol… Laugh


    :S


    Not entirely sure what that little face is but I'm guessing it means you don't know what I'm talking about?

    The comment relates to a post from a different thread. That's all your gettingLaugh

    #67337

    Doc-B said:

    Gashead-64 said:

    Doc-B said:

    mocte32 said:

    u can add me for little big planet if u want


    Good job you've more than 50 posts, lol… Laugh


    :S


    Not entirely sure what that little face is but I'm guessing it means you don't know what I'm talking about?

    The comment relates to a post from a different thread. That's all your gettingLaugh


    remember now,

    sorry, but i simply couldn't resist….

    (next time gas, instead of these one word posts, just explain yourself a bit more, a little face doesnt mean much to most, neither do simple yes and no's, then no one will have a go for one word posts etc)

    #67396
    fsjinyu
    Member

    PSN = fsjinyu

    I need Level and Author hearts
    leave a message and i will heart back

    #67637
    Hodhad
    Member

    PSN: Hodhad

    Leve & Author hearts please, say you heart and i'll return 

    #69196
    Artututur06
    Member

    PSN : Artututur06

    Level : Trophee x2 x8 x20 et Super score

    Author Please !

    #69210
    hemphcake
    Member

    HI!

    ent been on here for ages, my old account goes by the name of HEMPHCAKE. but long story short, i started a new one.

    help would be nice to re earn this beautiful platinum, lulz.

    my psn now: o121_i_hemph

    so H4H, peace.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed

© 2020: All PS3 Trophies