Re: Flower Trophy Guide
March 17, 2009 at 2:01 pm #21814
secret flowers to be found on each level. Below is a the location of each.
Level 1 (Yellow Flower)
- Collect all the white flowers in the outlying areas to make the secret flower appear.
- In the second area collect all the white flowers in the outlying areas to make the secret flower appear.
- In the third area the secret flower is behind some rocks at the back of the big tree.
Level 2 (Red Flower)
- In the first area collect all orange and red flowers.
- In the second area collect all the yellow and white flowers. Then collect the group of yellow flowers that appear near where you entered the area.
- The secret flower is in a hidden valley to the left of the third area.
Level 3 (Pink Flower)
- Just collect all the flowers you see in the first area to reveal the secret flower.
- In the canyon area with the 'flOw' cave entrace, try to go left in that area and you will see the secret flower.
- When you leave the canyon area, turn left and you will see the secret flower on the canyon wall.
Level 4 (Blue Flower)
- In the first area look for a large 'roll' of hay. Not the hay stacks. The secret flower is behind it.
- Find the broken cartwheel and light it up.
- Light up on of the darkened ponds to reveal the secret flower. You must be glowing to do this.
Level 5 (Purple Flower)
- In the first area there is a hidden valley to the left of the ruins.
- In the second section there is an electrical tower to the left. When you collect the flowers underneath it the tower will topple, and the secret flower will spawn.
- When you enter the third area, a maze like place, keep taking the right side path and looking behind you to see the secret flower.
Level 6 (Light Pink Flower)
- In the second area, go into the door of the skyscraper and about half-way up you will see a secret flower.
- When you get onto the highway take the right exit. You will find yourself in a grassy area and if you continue on you will find the secret flower behind the on-ramp to the highway.
- In the third area, with the buildings and twisted metal there is a secret flower behind one of the air vents nears the end.