Re: How long does it take?
An average CTF Game now get me 50-70 points – once I was even the best player of the round.
– Stop by at all the bases to get them for your team (2 points every time)
– Then drive into the enemy base and get the flag. Just picking it up gives you 2 points. If you're lucky, take a car and drive it back home. This'll give you A LOT of points.
– Always restart the game at the base nearest to your enemies home once you got killed. In case some bases have been taken by the enemy. Get them back to recieve another 2 points each.
– Make sure no one else is around. If that's so, you'll only get 1 point per base.
– Be careful when throwing grenades. If you die in the explosion, this'll be classified as suicide by the game and you'll get -1 points.
– Dont have accidents in the Warhawk. If you crash into something, this'll also count as suicide.
Hope that's of help (please add stuff I haven't found out yet :D)