Re: Random Questions (Humour)
– Why do we say “an alarm is going off!” when the alarm is really going on?
– If conjoined twins participate in sports… do they count as two players or one?
– Do cows have calf muscles?
– Can someone be down-to-earth and have their head in the clouds at the same time?
– Is it possible to scream at the bottom of your lungs?
– Why is it you have to turn some products upside down to read the directions, when the directions say not to turn the product upside down?
– The expression “don't quit your day job” … well what if that person only works nights?
– Why aren't safety pins as safe as the name suggests?
– Can bald men get lice?
– Are there girl's restrooms in male gay bars?
– Can you be cornered in a round room?
– Is it possible to slam a revolving door?
– Did Noah have woodpeckers in the Ark? If he did… where did he keep them?
– Why are small chocolate bars “fun sizes”… wouldn't it be more fun to eat a big chocolate bar?
– Do the security members of airports have to go through airport security when they get to work?