Re: US Trophies Update
I got an e-mail today saying that “Trophies just leveled up!”… and here is their description of how:
• Access everyone's trophies for undeniable bragging rights
• Compare with your friends—and your opponents
• Up the stakes and compare trophies within each game
• Track your progress to the next level against friends: Who will get there first?
• Show your competitive edge as you track your progress within game against friends
• See what trophies you have and what you still need to unlock for each game
• Use the sorting features to plan your game domination
• Friend or foe? See who's online when you play
It might just be me, but it seems like 8 different ways of saying “we got a new layout!”
I notice theres still no leaderboards… which is sad. But now the US gamers get a gamercard… which should look like this.
I realize we tried to post our trophy levels in http://www.allps3trophies.com/…..hy-amounts that thread, but those lists don't update themselves. These things do. We could try again if everyone posts their gamercard/portable ID, whatever you call it.
Other than use sorting features, we already have all of that?