Re: Virtua tennis 2009
Pre-ordered the game, got it a day early, and i must admit i'm not 100% impressed.
Decided 2 wait a while before posting this 2 see if anything else grabs my attention about it, but so far …. nothing….
- Slower gameplay (better balance between vt3 and topspin)
- World tour more dynamic: choose items to buy, large range of tournaments etc.
- Good range of fun mini-games (Again)
- World tour take a ridicuously long time, i know mine is excessive, but season 7 and i'm rank 32/100…. on amateur, still got 2 START pro
- Mine , dno bout others, has laggy parts in games, especially doubles. Not sure if this is the game or my ps, so wud like to hear bout it
- CANNOT WORK OUT HOW 2 DO TROPHIES
Could carry on about the cons, but still…
I'm currently on 29% of trophies, all bronze so far. Just unlocked the 'general' playing style, so i have played as every style and got no trophy…? Any1 managed 2 get it?
Not sure HOW u become eligable 2 turn pro?
Completed 7 seasons and still NOT picked for Davis/Fed cup, despite not losing a game
Can any1 help?
k got this yesterday, aint played it much since i got map pack 2 aswell but first impressions i think its alright… ive had no lag at all, never lost a game yet (its very easy) & i like the new camera system! some of the mini games r quite hard but hey, there still fun! & 2 turn pro i tthink u have 2 become no.1 in amateur then u start again from 100 on pro & 2 be picked 4 davis/fed cup i think u have 2 be pro aswell… i'll get onto this more once ive played it longer