Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberAntony19 said:
I am not from USA or England
Where are you from mate?
Ninjacat
MemberI've hearted everyone and their levels on this page so please heart me back.
PSN ID: ninjacat543

Ninjacat
MemberReally? Maybe I should give hime some cheat codes and make him put them in. Heh, I'm so delightfully evil.

Ninjacat
MemberAntony19 said:
I will take bioshock 1 in the Christmans beacause i will take in Novembre MW2, Assasins Greed 2 and Left 4 dead 2. So i will not have time to play them all. In christmans i dont want something special.

Say Antony, I'm sure Cory asked you this before but, is English your second language? Because Novembre is French. There's a few mistakes in your posts too. Not major mistakes, just little grammar ones and some spelling mistakes.
Ninjacat
MemberThat's probably why I don't really like it either. I don't like the square button.
Ninjacat
MemberYep, I second Parny boy there.
Ninjacat
MemberThey will have tried to fix spawn camping. Somehow…
Ninjacat
MemberYou'd better not, mofo.
Ninjacat
MemberYeah, one more chance Nick? He's a good kid really 🙂
(not really)
Ninjacat
MemberRatchet for the loss
lol
Ninjacat
MemberIt's a game everyone…
Ninjacat
Member*bursts in with underwear on head* TA-DA! *sweeps Ratchet under the mat* Now lets go survive.
Ninjacat
MemberRatchet and Parnakas together? Are you insane?! lol
Ninjacat
MemberI don't mind being a villain. It's only fair that we all get to be every character.
Ninjacat
MemberNo, just an avid collector. NEVER make a thread again if it's going to be this pointless. Type in english next time too. “mimiy”? That isn't even like “many” lol
-
AuthorPosts
