Re: What are you playing right now?
I'm still stuck into Ni No Kuni. I think I'm a good bit of the way through the main plot but I know there's a grind waiting for me at the finish line. I've been pretty diligent about clearing up all the familiars in areas as I go along and today I found one that gave me crazy XP when I killed it so I farmed that for a while and metamorph'd almost everything I had to at least the second tier. I have loads of familiars waiting to go up to tier 3 but I need jumbo drops for each of them so farming for bloody crystals at the moment.
Which brings me on to the utter bullshit that are “random drops”! There's a forage point that gives me one of four types of crystal (Star, Planet, Sun, Moon) and each is supposed to have a 25% chance of turning up. From what I can see, not a single shitting familiar in the game uses Planet drops to morph, so I have a 75% chance of getting something I need and a 25% chance of getting bollox. My last seven crystals have been planet… And it takes a poxing age to re-spawn!!!