www.nl.ua
www.nl.ua
www.nl.ua
www.nl.ua
Home > Retail Games > Motorstorm: Pacific Rift Trophies

Motorstorm: Pacific Rift Trophies

June 18th, 2009 27,814 views Go to comments Print List Print List

Motorstorm: Pacific RiftTotal Trophies: 66The wild racing riot continues with the second entry in this fast-paced, down-and-dirty racing game. This second outing takes you to a solitary tropical paradise in the Pacific Ocean, ready for a whole new take on no-holds-barred racing action through thick swamps, dense jungle, towering peaks and steaming volcanoes.

Trophies:

The Money Shot
Boost Explode over the finish line to win 10 races

Track Master
Win 5 races on each track

Just Getting Started
Race for a total of one hour

Time Sink

Win a race by a margin of less than 0.1s

Survivor
In Eliminator escape from last place 10 times with only 3 seconds to go

Freestyle
Create and win 10 free-play races

Hire Me
Beat the developer’s best ghost times on every track with every vehicle

Winner

Win 5 Festival races using a Big Rig

Monster Truck
Win 5 Festival races using a Monster Truck

Necessary Roughness
Knock down 10 dismounted drivers

Tortoise
Win a race without using boost

Speeder

Complete a ranked Online race with 12 players

Competitor
Complete 50 Online ranked races

Casual
Complete 50 online casual races

Immortal
Win an Online ranked race without wrecking

Ranked Streak
Win 3 Online ranked races in a row

Beginner’s Luck
Come 1st in an Online ranked race

Rookie
Reach Online rank 2 (Rookie)

Veteran
Reach Online rank 3 (Veteran)

Hero
Reach Online rank 4 (Hero)

Legend
Reach Online rank 5 (Legend)

Over Achiever

Qualify and Race All Monster Truck Rival Races

Six Splitter
Play a Split-Screen race on all six SPEED tracks

Over Qualified
Beat Developer Ghosts on all six SPEED tracks

Sand and Sulphur
Win an Online race on each of the six SPEED tracks

Distinguished Character
Win online with each DLC character on any DLC track

Further Qualifications
Beat Developer Ghosts on all eight ADRENALINE tracks

Surf and Turf
Win an Online race on each of the eight ADRENALINE tracks

Eight Splitter
Play a Split-Screen Race on all eight ADRENALINE tracks

Hardcore Heaven
Hardcore Freeplay – Win on all eight ADRENALINE tracks (full grid)

Rate this game's trophies
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (48 votes, average: 3.88 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...
  1. Resistant401
    October 8th, 2008 at 11:40 | #1

look lil challenging

2. undertaker325
    October 8th, 2008 at 16:12 | #2

when they say win do they mean first place?

3. dexterlar
    October 8th, 2008 at 18:30 | #3

Urgh, these look crappy, there all like win or do a certain amount of things. Goshhhh

4. BreathofCepheus
    October 8th, 2008 at 18:40 | #4

I think they look ok..

5. parnakas
    October 11th, 2008 at 18:21 | #5

they could have been better…. game looks amazing…. fixed all the first game’s problems

6. Mr. Hanky
    October 13th, 2008 at 23:01 | #6

This looks pretty challenging. Many Bronze trophies require a lot of play. Although Motor Storm ranks are easy to get up. That will be the easiest. 1 star from me.

7. Ratchet525
    October 18th, 2008 at 07:38 | #7

cant wait for this one. got the first one and it was awesome!!! i wish the first one had trophies :(.

8. Ratchet525
    October 18th, 2008 at 07:40 | #8

Nvm i take the first one having trophies…too much work..

9. guinness61
    October 22nd, 2008 at 02:11 | #9

played the demo good fun hope this is

10. TERMINATOR
    October 27th, 2008 at 22:47 | #10

OMG COMPLETE A SPLIT-SCREEN RACE WITH 4 PLAYER
    ^^ ridiculous i dont a have 4 remotes theres always the one trophies thats soooo fucking buging and stops you getting 1 hundread percent >=(

11. pobert06
    October 29th, 2008 at 18:10 | #11

wow..that’s harsh..4 controllers?

12. berformet
    November 3rd, 2008 at 13:11 | #12

thats the first 1 im goin 4. i have 2 ps3′s and 6 controllers. (bought 3 with first ps3 then got 1 with the second, and then got 2 vibration/sixaxis when they were released. the hardest 1 will b beating all the developers times with all vehicles.

13. nadd77
    November 4th, 2008 at 20:50 | #13

This game trophies seem boring and long to get. They want you to play forever.

14. Casey-Elite
    November 9th, 2008 at 21:31 | #14

this game is so Good u must get it…
    any one need help wit tropys add me i can help
    psn casey-elite

15. pakhaxsta
    November 11th, 2008 at 23:12 | #15

these trophies look challenging and fun. i might rent this game

16. Casey-Elite
    November 13th, 2008 at 17:17 | #16

i know how to get a barrel roll done just do a donut and it counts for it

17. pakhaxsta
    November 24th, 2008 at 21:24 | #17

that trophy “hire me” sounds very hard

18. Tyrant03
    November 29th, 2008 at 01:07 | #18

Get 3 PS2 converter things for that 1 that requires 4 people! what I would do.

19. ixDinKx
    December 16th, 2008 at 21:17 | #19

only played demo n that was awesome im definately gonna get it and complete as many trophies as possible !!!!! :)

20. Pendragon2
    December 18th, 2008 at 23:27 | #20

how the heck r u suppose 2 beat all developer times… its impossible

21. Sant22
    December 20th, 2008 at 20:48 | #21

They are soo dificult, i cant beat the last speed event and the last eliminator :(

22. J.Bowles
    January 3rd, 2009 at 19:06 | #22

That Hire me reminds me of fly the coop on GTA4, I could see how frustrating that trophie could be.

23. J.Bowles
    January 3rd, 2009 at 19:08 | #23

Saying that though, I remember getting the demo for this game and I had just bought resistence 2 the day before. My mate came round and we played that demo for hours on end.

24. NuFc_kNoXiE_KiLa
    January 9th, 2009 at 20:14 | #24

4 sum reason my trophys dnt appear on my system and i dnt no why wtf ?!

is any1 else gettin this and duz any1 no why !?

PSN – NuFc_kNoXiE_KiLa

25. MAQ
    January 14th, 2009 at 09:34 | #25

That “Hire Me” doesn’t seem too hard, been playin’ for 3 days now, yesterday started time trials and finished all 8 on one track within 2 hours. Most world record user times now beat the developer’s times by 5 to 10 seconds! (I managed 1 to 3 secs with pretty low experience.)

What´s buggin’ me is “Ranked Streak”. How are you supposed to win 3 online ranked races in a row??? It’s impossible to win even one. There always seems to be that on guy who’s doing perfect. Any hints?

And how do I “successfully punch or ram [a] vehicle” for the “Bully” and “Pugilist” Trophies?

Cheers

26. whydrive
    January 18th, 2009 at 04:27 | #26

well to punch or ram yu press ” L1 ” for left ram or punch and ” R1 ” for right ram or punch …. punching is only aviable on atv and bikes cheers
    psn: whydrive

27. MAQ
    January 22nd, 2009 at 20:45 | #27

Thnx whydrive! Got it now, well, should’ve read the booklet first ;-)

However: 5 rams and still winning gold seems hard. Think I tried 8 different races but couldn’t do both in one race.

28. MAQ
    January 27th, 2009 at 02:06 | #28

Got it now. Really easy to get the Pugilist trophy. I thought you had to do it in a festival race, because it says “… and go on to win gold”, but you can just set up a user created race with bikes and 5 (or more) laps and score lots of punches. Piece of cake.

29. danny-boii
    February 1st, 2009 at 00:01 | #29

i need help with the online multiplayer trophies add me psn = C_O_S_S_I_E oh and say why u added me

30. DoChEbAg95
    February 9th, 2009 at 16:09 | #30

In the timesink trophy do u have to race for 10 hours or just be on the game for 10 hours cause i really cant be bothered to race for 10 hours ? plz help

31. MAQ
    February 11th, 2009 at 05:09 | #31

@ DoChEbAg95:
    It is racing for a total of 10 hours, not just switching on. Cant be bothered to race for 10 hours??? How will you get the other trophies then? I mean, for example, you have to win 250 races, beat 128 track records, get gold in each of the 96 festival races, take part in 100 online races, …

It´ll take you 100 hours of racing, not just 10, but isn´t that why you would buy such a game?

32. TheMan
    April 19th, 2009 at 01:24 | #32

worst trophy list ever ! I sold my copy 2 weeks later as I could never beat developers times and the 96 Golds -

33. kingofgames73
    June 18th, 2009 at 21:53 | #33

Selling a game for not being able to get some trophies? why not just enjoy the game/ this game is prety good and is quite easy to enjoy

34. MAQ
    June 19th, 2009 at 09:13 | #34

@ TheMan: ?????????????????????

That game sure was not made for the casual gamer, but platinum is achievable for most people. However if you don´t invest in learning tracks first it is no surprise for me that you can´t make that 96 gold medals and you´ll be driving like my grand dad online.

Learning track works well by trying to beat the 128 developer´s times (follow the world record ghosts! not the dev ones), most world record times beat developers by between 5 and 20 seconds!

Hardest trophy by the way is not the 128 developer times or the 96 gold medals, it´s to get to rank 5 online. You´ll have to be faster than the developers constantly to win a race once you are level 4.

Great game, not for casual gamers seeking easy trophies (get Burnout: Paradise), but thats the coolest, most competitive online racing game ever. Can´t wait for that DLC packs, thats the first DLC i´m willing to pay for.

35. MAQ
    June 19th, 2009 at 09:47 | #35

[offtopic] Please forgive me a more general comment:

Unlike “TheMan” ^^ I think in any game platinum should be achievable, but only if you do really good. What meaning would it have otherwise?

For example if you have platinumed Burnout: Paradise, I can see you have two healthy hands and a PS-Eye camera (at least you borrowed one), but if I you have a platinum of f.e. Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, Uncharted or Killzone 2, I know that you really put in some effort and you performed well! Isn´t that how it´s meant to be? If anyone could get any platinum with just one casual playthrough, the information value your platinum carries would be zero.

To keep at least some reason in the trophy system I support the idea that platinum trophies will honor a high standard of quality gaming.

36. Ssnipo
    June 19th, 2009 at 13:55 | #36

@TheMan

You should give up videogames, go play darts. To simplify what all people here are saying: You suck.

Or go play Hannah Montana.

37. raver96
    June 20th, 2009 at 13:54 | #37

i have platinum on this game :)

38. zac-cordell
    July 1st, 2009 at 21:45 | #38

how did u get platinum????? and when r the new trophies coming out any one know????
    PSN:zac-cordell

39. Eddy
    July 4th, 2009 at 05:24 | #39

dude awsome i have platinum 2..man but the gayest one is the friendship trophie

40. zac-cordell
    July 7th, 2009 at 15:30 | #40

WTF is a rival race does any one cause i cant get a trophy

41. jamesb314
    July 30th, 2009 at 15:28 | #41

Platinum yesss!! I know a glitch on how to get them in the space pf 1 race enyone want to know then add my psn-jamesb314 and tell me why u added me :D

42. Shadap
    November 30th, 2009 at 03:15 | #42

MAQ, what is your psn id….. if anyone wants to get online trophies with me, add me. This is my psn id……. Shadap

43. Shadap
    November 30th, 2009 at 03:16 | #43

please add me if you have any intrest in getting the online trophies…. even if u already have them, can you please add me and help me get them?

44. Shadap
    November 30th, 2009 at 03:18 | #44

if you add me then- :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) and if you dont add me then- :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

45. Dude
    January 5th, 2010 at 23:48 | #45

This is definitely the gayest trophy: Win 96 Silver Medals, I mean, you really have to suck to net get everything gold…

46. Itsme
    April 2nd, 2010 at 09:36 | #46

@Dude
    If you got 96 gold you also got 96 silver.
    The new packs with the developers times are so hard to beat, some of them are even in top300 in the general rankings.
    It took me 30 min to beat one time of them, the solwest of them on that track

47. Dave
    May 10th, 2010 at 20:14 | #47

It’s ridiculous that Last Man Standing is a bronze and Speed Demon is a silver. They’re almost the same, I actually think Speed Demon is harder, I think they should both be a silver. Winner shouldn’t be a gold. Good game though

48. whuskipper90
    July 6th, 2010 at 19:09 | #48

Can anyone help me with the tortoise trophy the game never awards me with the trophy. Dose it have 2 be in a festivel event or somtin . thanks ;-)

49. whuskipper90
    July 6th, 2010 at 19:58 | #49

help can anyone help me with the trophy tortoise . i have tried about 10 times but it dose not work . The game never gives me it . Dose it have 2 b a festivel event or somtin. thank ;-) :razz: s

50. whuskipper90
    July 7th, 2010 at 18:30 | #50

this games trophies r so fustrating :x

Comment pages