#1 Site For Playstation 3 Trophy Lists And Guides With An Awesome Community!
About to get this game…
#1: How long does this game last?
#2: Are there a lot of different moves? Or does it get repetitive?
#3: Is the game hard even when not in hard mode?
#4: What is your rating of this game (out of 10)?
1. It was 2 playthrough’s for me and after that i traded it in, no replay value.
2. There’s a wide variety of moves all will give you the edge against enemies in their own way.
3. This game for trophies and the gameplay imo is in the same boat as terminator salvation…easy(infamous being the better game)
4. To be honest my rating of the game would be 7 out of 10, the reason for that is we got all this hype for the game and although it delivered in some areas it was still a basic game(one set of story missions no matter whether your good or evil, same boring side missions which you have to do to upgrade cole)
I would reccommend this game but you will get bored during the 2nd playthrough and be glad to trade it in once you get the easiest plat possible.
1.Dont know about hours but it was about the size of an average game , then you get to play it through again as good/evil .
2.There a few moves but but it is easy to get caught using the same moves over and over , but that's not really a bad thing in this game.
3.Not too hard , mainly because the amount of checkpoints in this game are very helpful.
4.i'd give it about a 9 , i really enjoyed this game .
aiite i'lll give this a rental first then….
One of the best Singleplayer games for the PS3 to date! It's definitely worth a buy imo, unless you're after a multiplayer experience.
I got the Platinum after 15hrs of gameplay, so that includes 2 playthroughs and all 350 collectables… but tbh i am a very fast gamer so…
this is a great superhero game u will have fun and the trophies are pretty easy and plus its only on ps3
8/10, id say 2nd best single player game after uncharted
Very fun game. If you don't think this game is a 'buyer' then you probably have a very small video game collection.
Anyone is bound to get bored of a game if they play though it non stop twice to get all the trophies.
Single player only. Lots of save points/restart points so when you die you only spend maybe a minute or less playing catchup to where you were before.
I am currently playing it. Great game
just remember when you are playing be good OR evil NOT neutral
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 2023: All PS3 Trophies
Comments are Closed