Assassin’s Creed II Trophy Guide
Home › Forum › Retail Games Guides › Assassin’s Creed II Trophy Guide
- This topic is empty.
January 10, 2010 at 7:35 am #15280
Scott here makin' another guide. This time it's Assassin's Creed II.
Most of the trophies are very simple, but may be time consuming, but if you take your time to do them and be patient while collecting all 100 feathers the platinum shouldn't cause you much hassle. The first 15 or so trophies will not be explained in a lot of detail because they do not need to be explained as much as others.
Enough talkin'! Enjoy the guide!
The Birth of an Assassin – Bronze
Be reborn as Ezio Auditore Da Firenze.
– Story Related – At the start of the game press the buttons to move your limbs and head and the trophy will pop up.
Arrivederci Abstergo – Bronze
Break out of Abstergo.
– Story Related – Follow Lucy out of the Abstergo building and fight the guys in the Car Park.
Welcome to the Animus 2.0 – Silver
Enter the Animus 2.0
– Story Related – When you arrive at the new building talk to Shaun, Lucy and Rebecca then get into the Animus.
The Pain of Betrayal – Silver
Complete DNA Sequence 1.
– Story Related – Complete the memory: 'Last Man Standing'
Vengeance – Silver
Complete DNA Sequence 2.
– Story Related – Complete the memory: 'Arrivederci'
Exit the Son – Silver
Complete DNA Sequence 3.
– Story Related – Complete the memory: 'A Change of Plans'
Bloody Sunday – Silver
Complete DNA Sequence 4.
– Story Related – Complete the memory: 'Farewell Francesco'
Undertaker – Silver
Discover the Assassin's Tomb inside the catacombs under Santa Maria Novella.
– Story Related – You will discover the tomb while you are in DNA Sequence 4.
The Conspirators – Silver
Complete DNA Sequence 5.
– Story Related – Complete the memory: 'With Friends Like These'
An Unexpected Journey – Silver
Complete DNA Sequence 6.
– Story Related – Complete the memory: 'Tutti A Bordo'
Bleeding Effect – Silver
Complete training and reenter the Animus.
– Story Related – You will get this after you complete DNA Sequence 6 and come out of the Animus, complete the given tasks, reenter the Animus and this will pop up.
The Merchant of Venice – Silver
Complete DNA Sequence 7.
– Story Related – Complete the memory: 'Everything Must Go'
The Impenetrable Palazzo – Silver
Complete DNA Sequence 8.
– Story Related – Complete the memory: 'Infrequent Flier'
Masquerade – Silver
Complete DNA Sequence 9.
– Story Related – Complete the memory: 'Having a Blast'
Bianca's Man – Silver
Complete DNA Sequence 10.
– Story Related – Complete the memory: 'Two Birds, One Blade'
The Prophet – Silver
Complete DNA Sequence 11.
– Story Related – Complete the memory: 'Play Along'
The Vault – Silver
Complete DNA Sequence 14.
– Story Related – Complete the memory: 'In Bocca Al Lupo'
An Old Friend Returns – Gold
Escape the Hideout.
– Story Related – Complete the Credit Sequence.
Myth Maker – Bronze
Find the 8 statuettes in Monteriggioni.
– Collect the 8 Small Statues scattered throughout Monteriggioni. Here is a video of wear you can find them.
Vitruvian Man – Bronze
Unlock all 20 pieces of Subject 16's video
– Find and solve all 20 Glyph Puzzles. In the video's I will give you for collecting all 100 feather's the guy also shows you where the Glyph's are and how to solve them. See: 'In Memory of Petruccio'
Street Cleaner – Bronze
Hide 5 dead bodies in a Bale of Hay.
– Kill 5 guards and hide all 5 bodies in a single Bale of Hay. To hide a body you pick it up by pressing O and dump it in the Bale of Hay by pressing circle.
Fly Swatter – Bronze
Kick a Guard while using the Flying Machine.
– Missable Trophy – In DNA Sequence 8 when you are doing the 'Infrequent Flyer' memory, while you are using the Flying Machine, target a guard by pressing L1 and fly towards him and you will automatically kick him. This is the only trophy in the game which can be missed so make sure you get this trophy before completing the memory.
Messer Sandman – Bronze
Stun 4 guards at once by throwing sand in their face.
– Get 4 or more guards to follow you and run away, while they are following you turn round and hold square while you have no weapons in your hands. This will make you throw sand at them. Do this before they get the chance to croud around you because the sand will only go in one direction. To be able to get this trophy you must first have learned the skill in the Training Ring in Monterigionni.
Doctor – Bronze
Perform an Air Assassination on a Poisoned NPC.
– While using the Poison Blade, walk up to a guard and press square to poison him, then change back to your Hidden Blade. Jump on something high and lock onto him. Press square to assassinate him and the trophy is yours.
No-hitter – Bronze
Kill 10 enemies while remaining in conflict without being hit.
– This is quite easy if you know how to do it. Find a Restricted area and get the attention of ten or more guards, get them to chase you and let them croud around you. Throw a smoke bomb and begin to assassinate them with your Hidden Blade. When the smoke begins to ware off and the guards start to straighten up, throw another smoke bomb on the ground and continue killing the guards. Just do this until you have killed ten of them.
Kleptomaniac – Bronze
Pickpocket 1000 Florins.
– While in Low Profile, hold X to walk fast and bump into people and you will pickpocket them. Keep doing this until you have 1000 Florins and you will get the trophy.
Lightning Strike – Bronze
Sprint for 100 meters.
– Simple. Hold R1 and X and run 100 meters without slowing down.
Sweeper – Bronze
Sweep 5 guards at once by using a Long Weapon.
– To get a Long Weapon you must kill a guard who is holding a large staff. When he is dead pick up his weapon by tapping O. Guards do not go around in groups of more than four so I would advise doing this trophy near a restricted area so that more guards will chase you. While you are holding the staff you cannot run or walk fast so I advise holding R1 to block attacks and walk towards another patrol of guards before attempting to Sweep five. To perform the Sweep attack you must first learn the technique in the training ring in Monterigionni. It costs 10000 Florins. Anyways, once you have a group of guards following you, let them croud round you and hold Square, then release it and Ezio will Sweep guards. You probably won't get this first time so keep trying until you do.
Venetian Gladiator – Bronze
Discover the Assassin's Tomb inside Santa Maria delle Visitazione.
– Find the Assassin's Seal within Visitazione. The tombs are shown on your Map so it will not be hard finding them. I wouldn't recommend using the videos on how to escape the tombs because they are very fun but if you cannot seem to find the way out they will be there anyway.
I can see your house from here! – Bronze
Discover the Assassin's Tomb inside the Torre Grossa.
– Find the Assassin's Seal within Torre Grossa.
Hallowed be thy name – Bronze
Discover the Assassin's Tomb inside the Basilica di San Marco.
– Find the Assassin's Seal within San Marco.
Prison Escape – Bronze
Discover the Assassin's Tomb inside the Rocca di Ravaldino fortress.
– Find the Assassin's Seal within the Ravaldino.
Choir Boy – Bronze
Discover the Assassin's Tomb inside Santa Maria del Fiore (The Duomo)
– Find the Assassin's Seal within The Duomo.
Assassin For Hire – Bronze
Complete your first assassination mission for Lorenzo II Magnifico.
– Complete any assignment which you collect from a pigeon coop.
Macho Man – Bronze
Defend a woman's honor.
– Complete any beat up event. This excludes the event that you complete for Claudia near the beginning of the game.
Steal Home – Bronze
Win a race against thieves!
– Just complete a race in the time provided. Races are marked on your map as a chequered flag.
Show your Colors – Bronze
Wear the Auditore cape in each city.
– To unlock the Auditore cape you must find and collect all 100 feathers in the game. Once you have all the feathers bring them back to the stronghold and place them in the box for Maria. This will give you the cape. Once you have the cape simply quick travel to each city. You must travel to these cities while wearing the cape: Florence, Monteriggioni, Romagna/Forli, Tuscany and Venice. You must also travel to the mountains south of Forli to get the trophy.
Handy Man – Bronze
Upgrade a building in the Stronghold.
– At the beginning of DNA sequence 4 an architect will appear in the Villa. Talk to the architect and make any upgrade
to a building. Once you have done this the trophy will appear.
I like the view – Bronze
Synchronize 10 View Points.
– As the trophy says, Synchronize 10 View Points. View Points are marked on your Map as eagles. All you have to do is get to the top of the View Point and press Triangle.
High Dive – Bronze
Perform a Leap of Faith from the Top of Florence's Giotto's Campanile.
– To get this you must perform a Leap of Faith from this building. To perform a Leap of faith Hold R1 and X while moving towards an edge. Here is a video showing the location of the building and how to climb it.
Mailman – Bronze
Intercept a Borgia Courrier.
– All you have to do is Tackle a Courrier. You run into Courriers throughout the game at random points. They will begin to run when they see you. They will also have a White Arrow above their head so just Tackle them by chasing them, then Holding R1 and pressing O.
Tip of the Iceberg – Bronze
Use your Eagle Vision to scan a Glyph in the enviroment.
– Find a Glyph on a wall, climb up to it and use Eagle Vision to scan it. You don't even have to solve it. See 'Vitruvian Man' for Glyph locations.
A Piece of the Puzzle – Bronze
Unlock a piece of Subject 16's video.
– Scan a Glyph and Solve the Puzzle. See 'Vitruvian Man' for Glyph Locations.
Art Connoisseur – Bronze
Buy a Painting from Florence and Venice.
– All you have to do is purchase one painting from Florence and one painting from Venice and the trophy will pop up.
Podesta of Monteriggioni – Bronze
Reach 80% of your stronghold's total value.
– Your stronghold's total value will increase by purchasing Paintings, Armor, Weapons and by Renovating Shops and Businesses within the stronghold. Get your stronghold's value up to 80% and the trophy is yours.
Perfect Harmony – Bronze
Tint your clothes with those colors: Wetland Ebony and Wetland Ivory.
– Go to a Tailor in Forli and Dye your clothes these colours and the trophy will appear.
In Memory of Petruccio – Bronze
Collect all the feathers.
– This is the most time consuming trophy in the game. There are a total of 100 feathers to collect throughout the game.
I will give you video links to show you where all of the feathers are and which districts they are in.
– San Giovanni – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsLGNj9hR6A
– San Marco – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85C5BBvFj9A
– San Maria Novella – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXhxVbX5iY0
Monterigionni – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89EjvQ-ihmE
– San Gimignano – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkN_FKVmYfY
– Countryside – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RpTGCjCYUw
Romagna – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8FJZ4kUpTo
– San Polo – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrJ0lG-PyNs
– San Marco – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pzdZG_iQWA
– Dorsoduro – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GomTlqek4w
– Castello – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9zEowYfxqE
– Cannaregio – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRchm41ot5s
Red Light Addict – Bronze
Spend 5000 florins on Courtesans.
– Hire Courtesans, Thieves or Mercenaries 34 times and you will get this trophy.
Man of the People – Bronze
Toss more than 300 florins on the ground.
– On the weapon wheel, select the money option and throw away your Florins by pressing square. Do this 30 times for the trophy.
Victory lies in preparation – Bronze
Get all Hidden Blades, Item Pouches and Armor Upgrades for Ezio.
– Get all Blade Attachments from Leonardo
– Purchase all 4 pieces of each variety of armor (Leather, Helmschmied, Metal + Missaglias)
– Purchase the medium and large Medicine Pouch, Knife Belt and Poison Vial Holder from the Tailor
Master Assassin – Platinum
Unlock all Trophies.
– That's what it's all about people. By following my guide and by being patient you can achieve this.
That's it folks. I put a lot of work into this guide so I hope you enjoyed it and good luck with the trophies in Assassin's Creed II.
Scott xJanuary 10, 2010 at 8:25 am #54959emdeepeeMember
Excellent guide ScottJanuary 10, 2010 at 8:45 am #54961
Excellent guide, this would have been very useful for me before i got my platinumJanuary 10, 2010 at 11:39 am #54965gow2rulesMember
great good terrific awesome amzing superiffic guideJanuary 10, 2010 at 6:05 pm #54986LunaMoonfangMember
Excellent guideJanuary 10, 2010 at 6:49 pm #55001
Thanks guys 😀January 11, 2010 at 5:44 am #55064MiiiitchMember
Nice guide Scotty, now we have 2 good AC2 guidesJanuary 11, 2010 at 6:00 am #55069xxKnightmarExxMember
Nice guide Scotty, now we have 2 good AC2 guides
You do realize there's 3 AC2 guides here now…January 11, 2010 at 6:03 am #55071
Nice guide Scotty, now we have 2 good AC2 guides
You do realize there's 3 AC2 guides here now…
that doesn't mean all 3 of them are goodJanuary 11, 2010 at 6:04 am #55072xxKnightmarExxMember
lol, oh snap, and after looking again I've realized theres actually 4…January 11, 2010 at 6:07 am #55073
oh yeah you're right.January 11, 2010 at 6:36 am #55076MiiiitchMember
Sh*t really i only thought there was Knightmare's and Scotty'sJanuary 11, 2010 at 8:09 am #55078
I knew there was 2 out already but I didn't notice Antony's because it had hardly been looked at.January 11, 2010 at 12:52 pm #55084W4RG34R3D_SN1P3RMember
Great Job.January 13, 2010 at 3:57 pm #55306emdeepeeMember
1) Is there anywhere you can buy smoke bombs or do you have to loot them off fallen guards?
2) Can you purchase any weapons that are classified as “Long Weapons” or does it have to come from a guard?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Comments are Closed