Crash Commando Trophy Guide
April 21, 2009 at 1:38 am #13979
CRASH COMMANDO TROPHY GUIDE – PARNAKAS
I thought i would post this… its a great game, probably one of the best on psn, and its definately one of my favs.. fairly easy trophies, i have 100%, but when someone else views them, it says i have 52% or something like that… ANYWAY, here is the guide, Enjoy!!
FIRST MISSION (Bronze): Play an Objectives mission online for the first time.
– Objective Matches can only be played in Multiplayer and cannot have bots. You can create one yourself or you can join one. As soon as you get into the match, you will get the trophy, meaning you don’t have to actually finish the game.
PROBIE COMMANDO (Bronze): Reach commando level 5.
– You’ll reach level 5 when you have earned 600 XP. XP can be earned in both Single and Multiplayer modes. To check your XP view your Player Profile from the or pause menu.
MISSION HANDLER (Bronze): Host games with a combined session playtime of 1 hour.
– In Multiplayer, create a match and start it. You can fill the game with bots if you want. The hosting sessions are cumulative so this can be spread out through all of your combined sessions.REMEMBER: there is 60 minutes in 1 hour….just remember that.
DEMOLITION EXPERT (Bronze): Destroy 20 control panels.
– Panels are found in the ‘The Tower’ and ‘The Base’ maps. You can only place one charge at a time per person.
* If you can get someone to join a game with you and they leave, you can continue to play. When it comes your turn to defend you can switch teams and bomb again.
HACKER (Bronze): Upload 20 blocks of data.
– Data Terminals are found in the ‘The Cave’ and ‘The Volcano’ maps. You can carry a maximum of 2 pieces of data at once. Once you are in possession of Data you must return to the Satellite and upload each piece of data.
WEAPONS 101 (Bronze): Get 20 kills with each of the six primary weapons.
-This is pretty self-explainitory. If you aren’t very good at using select weapons, create a game and set the bots to Easy. You can check your total progress by viewing your profile.
GLOBE TROTTER (Bronze): Play a complete game on every map online.
– There are 8 different maps. You need to play on each of them at least once. It does not matter what mode you play, but make sure you play on all.
ELITE COMMANDO (Silver): Reach commando level 15.
– You’ll reach level 15 when you have earned 4,000 XP. XP can be earned in both Single and Multiplayer modes. To check your XP view your Player Profile from the pause menu.
BOOT CAMP BEAST (Silver): Complete all Grunt and Jarhead Boot Camp missions with a Commando Medal score.
– You need to beat all of the 16 Single Player levels with a score of at least 1000 points. Use whatever weapon you are best with, then kill away. You score points by killing bots and get even more points for multiple kills, but your score is constantly reduced every second. You need to be quick, but be sure to focus on killing
CRASH AND CONQUER (Silver): Win 20 online games.
– 20 wins really isn’t too hard to achieve if you play the game right. I would suggest staying away from Deathmatch because only one person can win. Team based modes are much easier to win, because your entire team can win.
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST (Silver): Have all three survival bonuses activated at the same time in an online game 10 times.
– You gain these by using the D-Pad (Up, Left and Right) when available. Your survival bar will fill as you play and also fills as you get kills. You will lose your bonuses if you are killed. To get this Trophy you will need to have all three of these bonuses active at the same time, 10 times. I'm not 100% sure you do have to do this in a single game, but i think you can do this over all games
CRASH COMMANDO (Gold): Reach commando level 25.
– You’ll reach level 25 when you have earned 14,000 XP. XP can be earned in any Single or Multiplayer mode. To check your XP, you simply view your Player Profile from the pause menu.
I dedicated this guide to ratchet525 and all his library friends lol
btw ratchet, thats the last time i'm gonna say that lolApril 21, 2009 at 4:22 am #23492
I personally don't require the guide as I have one trophy left to get… but I just want to say props to you for throwing a guide up here. That's awesome! Keep it up!April 21, 2009 at 4:25 am #23493
Oh and uh.. how many minutes are in 1 hour again?April 21, 2009 at 5:01 am #23495
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.