ghostbusters the videogame: anybody want to boost co-op together?
- This topic is empty.
August 8, 2010 at 3:50 pm #15767S-I-EMember
if there's one thing i hate then it's being stuck at + 90% because of some game that has it's online community completely deserted and with ghostbusters it's the case if not just kids who walk around doing nothing.
one way or another if i want to complete this game 100% i'm gonna need to ask for a few good people here who want to work together with me on completing co-op, i have all the needed info right here for those who can use a little help to remind what they got/need etc.
checklist of jobs that have to be completed:
list of different awards:
- The Real Ghostbuster – Most ghosts trapped or destroyed
- Aint Afraid Of No Ghost – Least amount of knockouts
- Medic – Most revivals of teammates
- Most Revived – Most times revived by a teammate
- Marathon Runner – Longest total distance traveled in the match
- Slowpoke – Shortest total distance traveled in the match
- Slime Magnet – Most times slimed
- Rollin In Dough – Most cash earned in the match
- Broke – Least cash earned in the match
- Tech Head – Most power-ups collected in the match
- Purist – Fewest power-ups collected in the match
- Itchy Trigger Finger – First Person to shoot in the round
- Nice Shootin Tex – Highest accuracy with the Proton beam (including the Boson Dart)
- Light Show – Lowest accuracy with the Proton beam (including the Boson Dart)
- Dead Aim – Most ghosts hit with the Meson Collider (including alternate fire)
- Darkest Matter – Most ghosts hit with the Shock Blast (including the Stasis beam)
- Ghosticle – Most ghosts frozen with the Stasis Beam
- Slimer – Most shots with the Slime Blower (including the Slime Tether)
- Befriender – Most ghosts turned into good guys with Pink Slime
- Duckin and Dodgin – Most dodges and jumps
- Slammer – Most wrangled ghost slams
- Long Time Wrangler – Longest ghost wrangle
- Demolitions Man – Most ghosts damaged in a single explosion
- Keeping An Eye Out – Longest period of time in PKE goggle view
- My Ghosts My Trap – Most ghosts trapped in your own trap
- We Came We Saw – First person to trap 10 ghosts
- Destruction Master – Most Evil Relics destroyed
- Smashy Smashy – First player to destroy 10 Evil Relics
- Blink Out – Most ghosts eliminated by destroying Evil Relics
- Rampager – Shortest period of time between destroying two Evil Relics
- Soul Survivor – Longest run without getting knocked out
- Team Savior – Revived each teammate at least once
- First Death – First knockout of the round
- Commando – Highest ghost defeat to player knockout ratio
- MVP – Most points in Slime Dunk
- Slimer Wrangler – Longest amount of time wrangling Slimer
- Slimer Dodger – Least number of times knocked down by Slimer
- Gloop Dreams – First person to perform 5 Slime Dunks in the match
- Best Rescuer – Most Artifacts returned to the safe zone
- First Rescuer – First player to destroy an Artifact thief
- Red Handed – The player who destroys the most Artifact thieves
- True Protector – Trap 3 ghosts in a row while the active PKE Disruptor remains undamaged
- Comeback Kid – Trap 3 ghosts in “Sudden Death”
- Vendetta – Be the first to destroy or capture a ghost after it has damaged a PKE Disruptor
my PSN ID is: S-I-E
the same as my username on this site, if you like to join send me a FR with description of what you want and we'll discuss the matter.August 9, 2010 at 3:34 am #64977pobert06Member
did you finish all of the wanted ghosts on multiplayer? I can help you out though my connection is a bit sucky for this game.August 9, 2010 at 7:41 pm #64994S-I-EMember
i completed half of the most wanted ghosts, i spend some time at it on my own untill i came to the conclusion that the current way goes too slow.
and if i was you i wouldn't worry too much about the sucky connection, i think most people have that, last sunday i was at it for almost the entire day but i could not join any available match hosted by someone else but when one of the guys on my friendlist went online and wanted to do some co-op i could join without problems.
it's not the first time i have problems with atari business. they had better times.August 12, 2010 at 6:24 pm #65157emdeepeeMember
Got this game on rental at the moment so give me a shout if you still need help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.