- This topic is empty.
April 29, 2009 at 3:51 am #14015gromcrackerMember
- Just Scratched the Surface – Collect all Dead Drops in the Neon District.
- Further Down the Rabbit Hole – Collect all Dead Drops in the Warren.
- You’re so Sly – Collect all Dead Drops in the Historic District.
- Junior Geologist – Find 25% of the Shards.
- Member of the Mieral Club – Find 50% of the shards.
- Rockhound – Find 100% of the shards.
- Frequent Flyer – Travel 5 kilometers using Static Thrusters.
- Hotfoot – Travel 25 kilometers while riding the rails.
- Electric Hobo – Ride the train for 2 kilometers.
- Casey Jones – Take down 25 enemies while riding on a moving train.
- Road Kill – Take down 25 enemies while riding on the roof of a moving vehicle.
- Drop Everything – Thunder Drop for a total distance of at least 500 meters.
- AC/DC – Drain 750 megawatts of power from Empire City.
- Get Off My Cloud – Get 100 High Fall take downs.
- Red Baron – Take down 100 enemies while they are airborne.
- Fish in a Barrel – Kill 50 enemies by using water.
- True Potential – Purchase every upgrade for a single power.
- Oh, You’ve Done This Before – Take down 50 enemies by sticking them with a grenade.
- The Hunger – Bio Leech 100 enemies.
- Doctor Cole – Heal 250 pedestrians.
- Good Eats – Good guys feed the needy.
- Evil Eats – Bad guy never share their food.
- Good Riot – Good guys stand up and take the heat.
- Evil Riot – Bad guys love starting riots.
- Good Train – Good guys proactively facilitate transportation solutions.
- Evil Train – Bad guys make it clear who the boss is.
- Good Exposure – Good guys are heroes to others.
- Evil Exposure – Bad guys love to be seen.
- Good Sphere – Good guys put a stop to the madness.
- Evil Sphere – Bad guys always want more power.
- Good Intentions – Good guys work for the greater good.
- Evil Intentions – Bad guys can’t say goodbye.
- Stunt Man – Complete any one stunt from the stunt list.
- Stunt Coordinator – Complete 10 of the stunts on the stunt list.
- Good Finish – Beat the game as a hero.
- Evil Finish – Beat the game while Infamous.
- Community Ogranizer – Take over all territory in the Neon District.
- Civic Leader -Take over all territory in the Warren.
- Urban Designer – Take Over all territory in the Historic District.
- Evil to the Core – Purchase every negative Karma upgrade for each power.
- True hero – Purchase every postive Karma upgrade for each power.
- Good Two Shoes – Reach full positive Karma.
- Truly Infamous – Reach full negative Karma.
- Stunt Master – Complete all the stunts on the stunt list.
April 29, 2009 at 5:57 am #24086Garrant3Member
- Hard Finish – Finish story mode on Hard, without changing the difficulty setting.
I'm definitely getting this game! Thanks for the list!April 29, 2009 at 6:01 am #24087Ratchet525Member
looks easy 😀April 29, 2009 at 6:06 am #24089gamer47Member
welcome to the forums!
this sounds interesting! i like the idea of good/bad karma. i hope this game is intriguing enough that multiple playthroughs won't feel like a chore.April 29, 2009 at 10:26 am #24092PS3 TrophiesKeymaster
There's also a platinum of course, and 4 secrect trophies.April 29, 2009 at 4:28 pm #24098Hurley48Member
welcome! well i liked this list but i think the admin will only post it when is full like he said on his post hereApril 29, 2009 at 6:37 pm #24110Doctor_RockMember
Damn, beaten to it!
Those trophies do look really easy though. Can't wait for it!May 1, 2009 at 3:31 pm #24285trophyhunterMember
where did u find the trophy list for infamous gromcrackerMay 1, 2009 at 4:17 pm #24287PS3 TrophiesKeymaster
where did u find the trophy list for infamous gromcracker
The list is all over different forums…May 1, 2009 at 5:50 pm #24289Hurley48Member
the trophies are on IGN tooMay 8, 2009 at 11:20 am #24830jamesb5374Member
I think this game will be a joy to play through more than once. I can't wait for this game, I have been looking forward to it since I first heard about it. It got 9/10 in OPM this month. Not read the review yet though.May 8, 2009 at 3:20 pm #24838tridonMember
I'm still on the fence with this game. I was really excited for it but once the downloadable videos for it began to hit the PSN, I didn't think it looked all the impressive. And if I can be honest, I becoming tired of these open-world games with missions. They become boring rather quickly.May 28, 2009 at 9:44 am #26909buNNY_RabidMember
I love the idea behind this game. I'm a huge RPG fan but even I get a tad tired of always being in some medieval magical land with massive beasts and cheesy british dialouge. It's nice to see the karma subtext outside of freakin fable again. I will definately get this game.May 28, 2009 at 11:53 pm #27000parnakasMember
I'm still on the fence with this game. I was really excited for it but once the downloadable videos for it began to hit the PSN, I didn't think it looked all the impressive. And if I can be honest, I becoming tired of these open-world games with missions. They become boring rather quickly.
dude, get it. I promise you will not be disappointed. It is brilliant. I have been playing almost non-stop for 3 days, and its not showing any sign of getting boring.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.