Nazi Zombie Guide
Home › Forum › Other Retail Games › Call of Duty: World at War › Nazi Zombie Guide
- This topic is empty.
January 25, 2009 at 7:47 pm #13751Ps3 FreakMember
We all know of nazi zombie, but do you know the best way to deal with then…
This guide should help you get to at the very least round 20 depending on the skill of you and your team…(No Glitching)
1. once the match has started run straight forward and to the left, then buy the Kar98K on the wall.
2. Spread your team around the 1st room and simply use the Kar98K to get headshot as the more headshots you get the more points you get.
3. Do this till round 6 then open the door into the room with the mystery box in, by this round your team should have gained enough points to have many goes at the box each.
4. By round 9 everyone should have a reasonable weapon, you then have to make a choice which tactic you want to use, you can open either of the stairs But not both
5a. If you open the stairs from the room in which you start your team must position them selfs in the room with the wardrobe which you can open to get a scoped mosin naggant (i think anyway), there is no point in opening the wardrobe. Anyway when you position your team around that room make sure someone stays in the left corner at the back & stops the zombies getting behind your team, while they are shooting at the zombies coming out of the door.
5b. If you open the stairs in the room with the mystery box in then your team must back them selfs into the corner were you can buy grenades next to the other staircase, From then on your team must only shoot the one door where the zombies pile and everynow and again look at the window to your right.
note. its worth it if one person keeps buying grenades and throw them (over your teams head) through the door.
one zombie left trick. the one zombie left trick can be done in two ways. The first is if you throw a grenade at the last remaining zombie in a round to blow off his legs so he is really slow giving you time to go to the mystery box. Or the second way is if one person traps the last zombie outside a window by fixing it as he breaks it giving time to the rest of the team to go to the mystery box…
Hope this simple guide helps you do better…
Reasonable weapons. heavy machine guns or the zombie ray gunJanuary 25, 2009 at 11:37 pm #20666iiDiNkStErRMember
good tips but da guys im wid neva listen n ive only ever made it 2 level 16January 29, 2009 at 11:15 pm #20795Ps3 FreakMember
If they wont listen to you either stop playing with them or let your zombies in & let them kill the guys who wont listen lol
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Comments are Closed