PlayStation Move details
- This topic is empty.
June 15, 2010 at 9:51 pm #15655tridonMember
From Sony's E3 conference…
RELEASE DATE: September 19th (U.S.)
PRICE: $49.99 (U.S.; for Move motion controller plus playable demo disc)
UPCOMING TITLES: 'Time Crisis: Razing Storm', 'SingStar Dance', 'echochrome 2', 'EyePet' and more.
More bundle details coming soon…June 15, 2010 at 10:20 pm #62643I773D33MABL3Member
Bah! Death to peripherals! Put the money into better games!June 15, 2010 at 10:57 pm #62649monkeymoobsMember
Bah! Death to peripherals! Put the money into better games!
thats how i felt before I watched the E3 stuff it actually looks very good on SOCOM it seems to be more accurate than a controllerJune 15, 2010 at 10:59 pm #62653parnakasMember
Looked better than I thought it would be, but I doubt I will be getting this, it still looks like a gimmick to me.
They better not start making games that only support this thing.. I'll be cheesed!!June 16, 2010 at 4:36 am #62667tridonMember
Gamestop now has a dedicated page up for the Move with all the bundles and games with prices. Check it out:June 16, 2010 at 9:07 am #62677Antony19Member
Move is not that expensive as i thought it will be. I will wait for more Bundles and to lower the prizeJune 16, 2010 at 12:18 pm #62680pobert06Member
You should check out 'Sorcery' guys,It would make you want to buy a Playstation Move believe me lol.June 16, 2010 at 7:22 pm #62685One-Wnged_AngelMember
PS Move looks good, but I am obsessed with Nintendo 3DS.
It will have Metal Gear Solid 3 in 3D. ***NO PROFANE LANGUAGE PLEASE*** EPIC.June 16, 2010 at 9:12 pm #62692June 17, 2010 at 6:42 am #62712gow2rulesMember
all the games for move so far
Sony Computer Entertainment
- Beat Sketcher (Fall 2010)
- SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs (Fall 2010)
- EyePet (Sept. 2010)
- Kung Fu Rider (Sept. 2010)
- Sports Champions (Sept. 2010)
- Start The Party! (Sept. 2010)
- echochrome ii (Sept. 2010)
- Tumble (Sept. 2010)
- Hustle Kings (Oct. 2010)
- The Fight: Lights Out (Oct. 2010)
- The Shoot (Oct. 2010)
- TV Superstars (Oct. 2010)
- High Velocity Bowling (Oct. 2010)
- PAIN (Oct. 2010)
- Heavy Rain (Oct. 2010)
- SingStar Dance (Nov. 2010)
- Little Big Planet 2 (Nov. 2010)
- Sly Collection (Nov. 2010)
- Killzone 3 (Feb. 2011)
- Heroes on the Move (2011)
- Sorcery (2011)
June 23, 2010 at 6:45 pm #62858
- John Daly’s ProStroke Golf (OG International) (Fall 2010)
- Racquet Sports (Ubisoft) (Fall 2010)
- The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn’s Quest (WB Games Inc.) (Sept. 2010)
- Brunswick Pro Bowling (Crave) (Sept. 2010)
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (Capcom) (Sept. 2010)
- RUSE (Ubisoft) (Sept. 2010)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010 (Electronic Arts) (Sept. 2010)
- Time Crisis: Razing Storm (Bandai Namco) (Sept. 2010)
- Toy Story 3 (Disney) (Sept. 2010)
- Kung Fu Live (Virtual Air Guitar Company) (Oct. 2010)
- NBA 2K 11 (2K Sports) (Oct. 2010)
- Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos (Crave) (Nov. 2010)
- Disney Tron Evolution the Video Game (Disney) (Nov. 2010)
Move – Or Sony DD (Double Dildo) as i like to call it… Looks like is gonna suck more balls than a $4 hooker!
I know what i think looks better, you? And think of this in 2-3 years, Kinect wins this round IMO…
And there will be Move only games, but it won't effect big titles – http://us.playstation.com/ps3/playstation-move/index.htmJune 23, 2010 at 7:29 pm #62861TomTom12992Member
I think its gunna be awesome that they are making regular games PS Move Compatible and also have the regular game on the same Disc unstead of making you buy either or, or just make it a fully PS Move gameJune 23, 2010 at 7:41 pm #62862
Sony give you the option i agree…
But Heroes On The Move is listed under the “games that require Move” meaning you need it… And i think there will be a lot of people who don't want Move but want to play the game.
Move might be good but i can't really see it… I can't see it ever evolving past “just waving about some batons”June 23, 2010 at 8:06 pm #62864XxTATTOOxXMember
ps move is sweet. its what nintendo failed to do.. and what sony found out how to do right. and its sweet how sony isnt making the ps move controiller take over the ps3 controller. however i dnt like how the base controller is $50 and the sub controller is $30 but oh well, people r going to pay 4 it regardless of the priceJune 23, 2010 at 8:22 pm #62865I773D33MABL3Member
I'll pick this up, use it once or twice, and then leave it to gather dust. I think every game showcased so far looks morbidly bad. That Sorcery game looked like a bad joke. The only thing I could see myself using it with is an FPS but even then I can honestly predict getting nackered holding the controllers out like a gun and just reverting to the trad pad.
Playstation Move has “Novelty” written all over it and the only thing novelties are good for is wearing off.
Has anyone here ever sat down, played a game, and though: “I wish I could interact with this more”?
Nobody cared about motion controllers until Nintendo convinced everyone it was what they had always been missing. I'd say their still laughing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.