Trophy Syncing and Game Updates Problem
- This topic is empty.
August 11, 2010 at 7:56 am #15774
I've been experiencing this problem just this morning. When I turned on my PS3 that my trophies won't sync with my profile. Everytime I try to sync my trophies,it gets stuck in 10% – 11% in progress then I get an error code 80022D05. I tried several ways of syncing,thru the Trophy icon,by accessing my profile card,by comparing trophies but still didnt work. I tried syncing the trophies in my brother's account and my other accounts in my PS3 but they worked perfectly fine. This happened today only, yesterday it was working perfectly fine. I also noticed that when I tried placing in a new game (Dark Void),when the system prompts me that there is a new update and I press X, the please wait screen comes on then stays on for a few minutes then resets my PS3. I've also noticed my games tend to hang for a few seconds when trying to auto-save,like Darksiders and Tales of Monkey Island games.
I'm using a PS3 Slim and I've only had it for 2 months or so. It couldn't be my internet or router cause like I said the other accounts on my PS3 syncs the trophies just fine. Can anyone help me out cause I'm a bit puzzled on what's happening.August 11, 2010 at 8:11 am #65083
Ok I've just checked my PSN Card online thru eu.playstation.com and refreshed my profile to see if the trophies I tried synching was there and what do you know,it synched online. WTF?August 11, 2010 at 1:37 pm #65086I773D33MABL3Member
I had a similar problem with trying to sync my trophies before. Like yourself, I got to a certain % and then I got an error code but when I checked my account on another PS3, all of my trophies were there. My PS3 had sent the info to the server but couldn't display it for some reason.
I can't remember having problems with games taking a while to save though. And It was a 60GB model that I was using at the time.August 11, 2010 at 3:40 pm #65093kingofgames73Member
Ok I've just checked my PSN Card online thru eu.playstation.com and refreshed my profile to see if the trophies I tried synching was there and what do you know,it synched online. WTF?
trophies sync after around 20% usually, the other 80% of loading times is there for umm. i don't know! what is the point of the other 80% if the trophies have all ready synced?August 11, 2010 at 3:49 pm #65094
trophies sync after around 20% usually, the other 80% of loading times is there for umm. i don't know! what is the point of the other 80% if the trophies have all ready synced?
Yeah that's my problem, it barely even reaches 20%. It always drops out on 10% or 11%,never higher or lower,then error shows up so I can't even look at my own PSN profile.Only thru my Trophy Collection that I can see them even there the syncing gets an error.It seems it's a problem with my HDD cause the trophies I tried to sync show up on Playstation.com. Anyways, I'll try formatting my HDD see if there's gonna be a difference.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.