Forum Replies Created
Yeah, go with PoP ( should finish it under 10hrs unless you go for Plat. )
after that RDR with the massive universe and the online that look interesting.
@ Parn – Split/Second demo is nice, very short but i’ve replayed it around 10 times.
Red Dead Redemption and Alpha Protocol
@ Oz – Good luck with the new ID and the 100% also it’s good to hear that you’re back with your partner.
you should never put your family, wife in second because of a hobby or work.
@ Doc-B – I’m not defending some peoples but it’s easy to assume that a so-called Trophy Whore is a no lifer without knowing them. I agree that alot seems to do nothing other than collecting trophies, especially those in Top 50 but i’ll never say that they don’t have any life at all.
Platinum Difficulty: 3/10
Estimated Time: 25 hrs
Playthrough Required: 1 ( Unless you messed up like me )
Difficulty Affect Trophies: No
# Trophies: 45
Most Challenging Trophy: Completing Encyclopedia ( you can easily forget to send one picture to HQ and mess up your game ) Had to replay the whole game coz i forgotted to send the Baby baboon pic to HQ.
Game is slow and kind of boring.
Jurassic: The Hunted
Platinum Difficulty: 2/10
Estimated Time: 10-15 hrs
Playthrough required: 2 ( have to play on default difficulty to unlock Hard )
Difficulty Affect Trophies: Yes ( hard is not very tough )
# of Trophies: 32
Most challenging trophy: None
Ruffles Sour Cream & Onion
Anyone ever eated those colored japanese or chinese chips? It’s good.
Last platinum Bioshock 2
Trophy Difficulty: 4/10
Estimated Time: around 40 hrs ( because of online )
Playthrough Required: 2 preferable
Difficulty Affect Trophies: Yes ( Hard Mode with Vita Chambers is a walk in the park )
Online Trophies: Yes ( it was laggy and boring for me )
Numbers of Trophies: 51
Most Challenging: Online trophies, just because it takes around 15-20 hrs to reach Level 40 and it’s boring.
Got the platinum, all secret trophies. * Story Related ( If you win all the races you won’t miss them )
– Crash own car
– Escape the pursuit ( story related )
– Hijack a cool car ( story related )
– Win a Spinning Race
– Win a drag race against Forsage Club ( only one drag race at the beginning of the story )
– Win Professional Triple Race ( LOSE the Team Race between Moscow and St Petersburgh ) after that Win Knockout Race and Professional Championship.
– Get the car to the garage in time ( story related )
– Jump from the Rocket Monument ( story related )
– Get a tip about Gaika from Jokers ( story related )
– Get a tip about Gaika from Furious ( story related )
– Get a tip about Gaika from Forsage ( story related )
– Find Gaika ( story related )
– Win last race against Arcady – in Tropics after you have found Gaika ( story related )
– Finish race with a new boosting device ( story related )
Yeah, can’t really complain with the 8$ price tag.
an 8$ well spent.
yeah already got all of them
Yeah kind of, since i’ve abandoned MW2.
Just needed a break to solve my trophy slump.
Thanks for info guys.
Hmm.. Well, how do you avoid the cop car? I followed another guide, doing Left, Right, Left, Left, rest are Right, and i think i still hit it.
To avoid the cop car you have to tilt the controller slowly on the right, worked on the 1st try for me.
BTW Mitch – the IGN guide is a bit inaccurate for ending 6 & 7
in order to do the #6, Ethan need to be arrested on Fugitive on the 1st playthrough.
#7 – you have to reject Madison
Beside that everything great, good job Miiiitch.
@ W4R – Yeah it was a good movie and it’s a reference, why would i put Kill Her instead of Killer…
I can also make a non-sense phrase with my name, if you take in consideration that all Capital letter is a word and i use the K, backward and forward.
In Sum Kain, Kill Her.
Mine’s a bit complicated – In2umniaKillH3r
meaning 2=S 3=E Insomniac killer
– I’m insomniac and i love to play FPS and killing ppls when i’m not capable of sleeping
– 23 is a reference to the movie ” 23 “
– Kill Her is a reference to Secret Window
Most of the ppls call me In2 or killer
Guess i’m gonna have to play 200 games at NHL2K10 in 17 days and leave a couples for the 23rd….
I hate that game, so boring.