Forum Replies Created
smelly stuff, chocolates (that appear to have dissapea-*looks at wrappers and boxes*-oh never mind, gun (with loads of bits and bobs for it), watch, vintage roson pen knife (the big chunky one with loads of things on it), few gift vouchers, a lamp and various other stuff
was it I733D whom loves to `help` these guys……..
babe i”m gonna leave you-led zeppelin
can play this myself on guitar, fairly simple but such a great sound!
some `modern` song called `game over` that my `friend`is kindly playing to me from his phone (at top volume –__–), i believe its a rappers version of `do they know its christmas` but with all the people that can't sing 😛
Post edited 6:25 pm – 12/07/2010 by Doc-B
** Off Topic **
For any Scottish… Or (with postage) anyone in the UK really, there's a place in Dundee that will fix pretty much anything wrong with your Ps3 for between £50-90 (cheaper for 360's) and they give you a 6 month guarantee. They'll fix 'modded' (not the modifications themselves, just regular problems) consoles and any HDD data is safe and untouched upon return.
continuing from that off topic piece, theres another company on ebay that repair ps3's ylods for £40 in the uk, however p+p is something you'll have to sort out, and they give you a 12 month warrante. at least thats what i recieved on my ylod 60gb a while back, they assured me they didnt do the heat gun trick, and its been working fine as a downstairs family console ever since with no hitch ups at all! maybe we should make a seperate thread on this, with all the best places to go etc especially from personnal experiences?
I'm definite that the redeem codes have to be entered into the store that matches their region but once the content is installed on the console I was under the impression that you could use it with any disc? For the disc to work on a European machine it has to be region free so there shouldn't be restrictions on it.
hmm, i'm sure that dlc is region locked to the disc, so that US store dlc works with Us discs etc. (ages ago, but only example that comes to mind atm) I once tried downloading a japanese free lbp costume when it was first released (some monkey i believe) i downloaded and installed ok, but it didnt show up on my UK disc.
-CO2 .17 copy of the Colt Python (dads bought this already, looks lovely, and has good feel of weight to it! not allowed it till christmas though)
-Gun holster, case and various CO2 cartridges, ammunition etc
-Watch (seen this already, to get it fitted, quite a nice little thing)
and various other bits and bobs……
the dlc code wont work on your UK account, however you can simply activate the US codes on a US account to work on your US disc, BUT tihs means all dlc from the UK store will not work on your US disc, thus you need to buy US PSN cards for your US account to buy US dlc for your US disc……..if that make sense ;P personally i just hope they release the CE other here (media molecule was originally based in the UK after all!)
thats all she wrote – T.I. ft eminem <3
Geez Knoxie you're like my personal 'keep tabs on new tracks' guy lol
Hadn't even heard of this but just got it & DAMN the beat is phenomenal, loving it – 2 of the biggest MC's on 1 track, instant win
haha ive alrways wanted to be one of those guys and aye, they are both brilliant tunes with eminem in, well anything is with him in!
liv tonight – nelly ft keri hilson
Some tracks on Relapse weren't up to scratch though man, ya gotta agree with that… & I'm a massive fan!! Gotta love the haters who don't class hip hop as a music genre… when it's done properly it's bloody poetry!!
Grenade – Bruno Mars
Our Father – Devlin
change that to `rap`, and i guess you're going to love me 😛 Still, each to their own….
currently on `the wall` suits homework i guess ;P handy having all of the albums on my ps3 for easy change between every song! (laptop speakers have recently messed up a bit)
hmm, how to tackle this one….
- The guns generally look cool, and on mp, buying camos/attachments is a nice feature. (+3 Brownie Points)
- On MP, maps having various aspects that change is kinda cool (opening a door, launching a missile etc) (+1 Brownie Point)
- Zombies have returned, which i dont think many will complain about (+2 Brownie Points)
- the SP story has a nice ending (+2 brownie points)
- Rolling stones songs!(+4 brownie points)
- Addressing various things fans were bitching about, grenade launchers spawn kills, TI boosting, quick-scoping (+3 brownie points)
- The invite/party system, RANT ALERT, possibilty of profane language!, Ok Treyarch, 2 years ago you released WaW, were a large percentage of your customers could not connect to certain friends, for no reason whatsoever, internet connection was definetely not the case! Now you never bothered to patch this (in my opinion, game-breaking bug (i want to play with friends after all!)). And in a recent reveal you promised a more improved party system. well i cant comment on the party system as i cant join one! 2 years to fix this and you havent bothered, that is completely pathetic! I can connect to one friend in Canada but not to 5 friends i know personally whom are al no more than 16 miles away from me, its not my internet, i can play connect to all friends easily in every other game except for this, WaW and the odd rockstar game RANT OVER (-5 brownie points!)
- That `samey feeling`-WaW felt fresh from CoD4, it was more sinister, guns were more challenging to use, body bits flew everywher, MW2 felt different aswell, guns looked more solid (if plasticky feeling) etc. BO, to me just feels like MW2 with different guns/online maps, sure for fans thats not too bad, but i'd have liked a few changes here and there, like someone else said, BF and KZ guns/graphics were nailed first time, they felt solid. I was expecting something similar with BO, but the only gun i've noticed with a good feel to it is the pistols that small bit of rumble from the controller after sprinting makes a difference to me…..(-3 brownie points)
- The SP- Oh look shoot enemies, clear room, repeat, every now and then do some slow-mo breach or an escort mission. Call the game `black ops` yet forget to put in a full level resolving around stealth. (-2 brownie points)
- Theater mode-small thing that annoys me, why cant we upload these vids and pics to our HDD? that would have been much more better and convienent for myself, or is there an option and im just missing it?(+/-0 Brownie Points, would be tight to knock one off i guess)
- Pointless things not mentioned in story-the word `Sallly` is quite clearly etched into the guys gun in all trailers, but im sure the name is never once mentioned (-1 Brownie Point)
- AI-I recently started playing through the game in veteran, hoping i'd get the gold trophy which decided not to unlock last time around, however (small spoiler, on 2nd level, in white just incase, highlight to read) killing Castro and trying to escape the house, Woods glitched by a wall and wouldnt move, i had to restart the whole level, as i reached a checkpoint when this happened, i tried again, same thing, this happened 3 times before i finally escaped on the C-130. Also trophies not unlocking is a pain as well! (-2 Brownie Points)
- An eminem song on Zombies (-2 brownie Points)
Total Brownie Points-0, oh what a coinc-ci-dinc! In my opinion this means the game is average, nothing breathtaking, nothing new, and something that still needs more tlc from the producers. IMO if they'd released a open beta in november to get bugs etc, then released the game spring/summer, then it would have definetely been at its full potential!
EDIT: Should mention, these are just my opinions!
EDIT number 2: Yes, theres quite a few typos in there, but i cannot be bothered going through it just yet!
~~ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ~~ DONT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE FINISHED THE CAMPAING
I noticed something really interesting. In the end of the game where we kill Dragovish we say that ” You make me try kill my president” and then Dragovish laughs saying “Tried?” So this could possible mean that we have kill Kenedy?
kennedy does get assassinated in real life, so he may have been hinting at that, or possibly, he may be suggesting that he sent out the zombies on kennedy as the next cut scene is the start of that zombie level with he cutscene. i personally think dragovich is associated with the zombies in some way, he found nova-6 and some of the new crawling monkey zombie things clearly have nova-6 in them, thus i believe dragovich may have worked wit steiner (a remaining nazi scientist) to have improved their zombies to try to kill JFK….or something along those lines…
Oh and next time you mention spoilers, kindly mention what game in the thread title or the first line please! i dont always notice the sub categories in top left personally
i played the BO campaign from start on hardened and didnt get the trophy either, so no you're not alone. it's a load of BS tbh, and i wont bother trophy collecting for this game until it fixes this for certain, i also hear veteran trophies dont unlock with some people either
Kieeeraaan. L said:
but theres still so much lag and random hosts in matches. the host always leaves and then it goes into host migration.
the constant lag, is partly because of the new in game friends list they've done, its constantly downloading info on your friends stats, creat a quick new account wth no friends try one game, and voila pretty much no lag! unless a duff host. We do need an update to sort it out, as at the moment, to make the game more tolerable, i've had to go through my friends list deleting loads of randoms….
Hmm, completed the game on hardnened, and no gold trophy, also whenever i earned a trophy in the game, the whole thing would freeze for aroun 5-10 seconds. Also had several crashes throught campaign, i believe they may take the whole `concentrate on the MP` just a bit too far, however decent story, rest in white, in case of possible spoilers! highlight to read
However i dont like the fact there was no mission involving stealth/snipers except for one tiny bit of stealth theme for 5 mins, also the ending didnt have no epic finale, just a theme of revenge in a pretty meh way, build up, up too the end was good though. Just wish the game was more stealth (its a black ops team after all! you know, people who specialise in covert missions!), killing rooms of enemy, and the occaional escort mission, is kind of boring.
You don't play as Black Ops in the game, you play as SOG. The only time you play as Black Ops is when you play as Hudson, I think.
well, in that case they shouldnt have used `black ops`as the name then….
invite system is the worst thing imo, please treyarch you had two years to fix this, what on earth were you doing in that time?…..