Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberI773D33MABL3 said:
@Gashead
Ninja's opinion: fanboys = fagboys.
No-one here is a 'fanboy', thus he's not calling anybody here a 'fagboy'.
What is this spate of understanding/agreeing with us this evening?!
It's turning over a new leaf, that's what.
Dan, if you really want to continue to argue your point against me, PM me.
Ninjacat
MemberI773D33MABL3 said:
I can't wait for the COD series to crash, burn and get dropped.
More agreeing! Hooray!
I can't stand it anymore. No innovation. Nothing people haven't seen before. And nothing that new gamers are going to want to play in 10 years time.
All COD is is an arcade shooter with tinsel and glitter and a couple of million worshipers.
It was just the game that got lucky.
Ninjacat
MemberI773D33MABL3 said:
Ninjacat said:
I've always hated Linkin Park, plain and simple.
Hurrah! We totally agree on something!
'Sons of Northern Darkness' from the new Immortal live DVD; The Seventh Date of Blashyrkh
If, you wait a few minutes, I was just about to agree with you about COD being dropped.
Agreeing is for winners! <3
Ninjacat
MemberI've always hated Linkin Park, plain and simple.
Ninjacat
MemberThis is true. They were the king on PS2. But, confrontation was a let down. I hope number four turns out to be better 😀
Ninjacat
MemberIt was a good idea, but it didn't really work.
Ah well. I don't see why they made another one. The first one was terrible.
Ninjacat
MemberYes? But no one on APT is a fanboy, so I haven't insulted anyone here! I thought you guys felt the same about fanboys of any sort?
Perhaps not. But, in my opinion, fanboys are really ignorant and stupid.
I apologize if I upset anyone, but from what I've seen I didn't think there were any fanboys here. Please, own up if you are one.
Ninjacat
MemberAha, I recall you saying that GT5 had died for you Matt? Or something like that. I thought you said you weren't going to get it because you were fed up with the delays. lol.

This game just gets better and better.
Ninjacat
MemberUh, what? I'm not bashing anyone on this site, it's pretty clear no one here is a fan boy.
We all have open minds about games on all platforms, and are clearly welcoming them to our chosen console (see the Mass Effect 2 thread.)
And no one here is arrogant and simply says, 'XBOKS SUKZ!' like a fool. Because, clearly, it doesn't suck. We have just all chosen a PS3 over the 360.
Correct me if Im wrong, but I really haven't found any fanboys on this site.
Ninjacat
MemberGashead-64 said:
My ows!
As I been to the dentist and had a filling.
I lol'd.
The dentist sucks man. Hit 16, and never go again. Simple as that. That's what I'm doing right now. ;D
I am listening to Reo speedwagon- I can't fight this feeling anymore.
Some of you Brits might recognise this from an advert for those muller corners.
August 19, 2010 at 12:35 pm in reply to: COD: Black ops Prestige and Hardener editions revealed #65453Ninjacat
MemberBit bumpy, but i lol'd at hardner.
Ninjacat
MemberI think this would amuse anyone, not just Playstation fag boys.
Ninjacat
MemberRKF95 said:
monkeymoobs said:
looks like Xbox is losing all their exclusives all they have now is Left 4 Dead and Fable some might say Halo but I hate that game
And with valve making love to sony now u could probably bet on Left 4 Dead 3 coming to the ps3 (if they make it)

Yeah because I didn't say this in another thread.


Just kidding man. It's true though, they'll probably do all their games for us too from now on.
Ninjacat
MemberI know, but still. It's in COD's nature to be a little unrealistic.
Ninjacat
MemberIf it is a prone dive, they better not let you shoot while you're doing it. Be ause that would be really stupid.
I mean, I know the game is unrealistic, what with the million bullets you have to throw at a guy to kill him and the fact that you can run around with massive sniper rifles and such, but some on.
-
AuthorPosts
