Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberI liked the PS2 games, but I haven't really played a PS3 one D:
Maybe I should now this is coming….
Ninjacat
MemberNo, I didn't say on this site. Or everyone on it.
I said, 'members of this site'. For example, inviting people into chatrooms expecting us to argue. As it stands, I don't have a problem with anyone on this site, and if I did have I'd say.
Just, leave it now it's over.
Anyway, Tray, the smiley face might not be customisable weapons. Remember in MW2 there was faces on the sniper scopes? Could just be those again. It'd be nice if it is though.
Ninjacat
MemberYou're not even worth it RKF, you've been provoking arguments between members of this site that I won't name since you arrived here.
It's clear I failed here, sorry Tray. Thanks for the info, although, I had already seen it. But, sharing is caring so thanks

I just lol'd at you're name. Tray. LOL!
Ninjacat
MemberI had the first one, and it was really good. I just never got the second. I guess there were other games I was playing at the time of it's release I guess.
I might have to look into getting it then. 😀
Ninjacat
MemberIt's 'Gamescom', Em ;D
I like the new R&C but that's about it. I never really played Resistance or Motorstorm, though I do like them.
Ninjacat
MemberAnother bummy new member.
Dude, next time just put a title that is about the thread. 'new gameplay stuff' could have been 'COD:BO Multi player trailer.' Or, you could have thrown it in the ready made threads…But I'll shut up because I suck.
Nate, I don't know wtf you're talking about, infamous2 isn't even mentioned here.
And then the reply? He never said he had already seen it. And what the hell, he's not bragging!
What a confusing thread…
Ninjacat
MemberNo, they wouldn't be in my collection, mate.
And you can't say you 'know' they would be in our collections. You can't know that, it's impossible. I don't like those games, apart from Viva Pinãta, which is an alright game. And Left 4 Dead is alright with friends. But that's it, that's all I would own. Aaaanyway, if there's a L4D 3 then it will probably be on PS3, what with Valve's newfound love for Playstation.
Back on topic;
All you need is LBP2 and you can live a happy life. Forever. Yeah that's right, it gives you immortality. Want it now, don't ya? ;D
(Oh yeah, and GT5 but that's besides the point)
Ninjacat
MemberI was actually lolzing at the fact that he called it Expandables.
But yes, it's a pretty man film…mm men.
Ninjacat
MemberThe beat box very nigger.
There is no one better than this guy, it's just too funny.
Ninjacat
MemberAha, thanks a lot dude. Got worried for a moment there.
Ninjacat
MemberDamn to Em.
I was just going to post that.
Ninjacat
MemberLOL @ EXPANDABLES!
Ninjacat
MemberDivine intervention- Taking back Sunday.
Ninjacat
MemberI am looking to get a Snake figure for my new shelves.
But they're all so damn expensive! D:
Ninjacat
MemberLike Parn said, WHERE THE HELL DID THIS COME FROM?
But, it seems 2K are absent. Who are Irrational Games? D:
Anyway, still looks brilliant. Maybe just because I am a HUUUUGE Bioshock fan.
-
AuthorPosts
