Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberThe one you play solely with your feet!
Bar the keeper.
Ninjacat
MemberI don't recall that many people saying they weren't going to get MW2. Could be wrong though.
I thought that they were looking forward to it because Treyarch's COD 5 was a disappointment and COD 4 was Infinity ward's and it was the best ever.
Maybe it will outsell MW2, no one knows. But, because so many people got into the franchise with MW2, they're bound to pick up the next one thinking it'll be just as good. Those people aren't gamers, just the ones that played the game for what it was made for; fun. So, perhaps they're the real gamers?Who knows…
Ninjacat
MemberLOL Gev.
Space Warfare.
If that's true, I will kill my cat. And video it, just to prove it.
This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.
And, Knoxie, don't bother backing the franchise up. Just look at the comments under that info. And here. I can't see one that says that this is good information. Everyone says that it's absolutely retarded information.
If they used betas, not as many people would buy the game. They'd find out from the testers that it's as bad as the last, and not buy it.
Ninjacat
MemberThe zelda gansta rap

Ninjacat
MemberAntony19 said:
One good think about the trailer is that we havent seen any noob tubes.
This looks amazing please treyarch dont screw this like MW2 did
It does have noobtubes. E3 showed us that.
Ninjacat
MemberWe can still dream.
Ninjacat
MemberAlright, safe.
Confusing why you named the thread 'COD: Black Ops' if the game is called, ' …………………………………yep, you guessed it well done Ninja!!!'
Anyway, if that's annoyed you, just drop me a postcard or something. I don't want to start anything, although I am being pretty dickish. Just my nature I suppose.
Ninjacat
MemberI'm not getting this.
Not yet at least. It could be Admin, he needs to make money somehow on the site. Might have got payed to allow that to pop up.
Just a guess though, man. He should comment. Eventually ;D
And yeah, it could be your ad blocker.
Ninjacat
MemberA doctor-in-the-box? Really?! LOL!
That's pretty sweet, I'd pick it up if I cared for AC at all. But I don't.
Plus, it's a US thing. Course it is, Canada and the UK get ripped on everything. Canada more so of course.
Ninjacat
MemberAlthough this is awesome, could have gone here;
http://www.allps3trophies.com/forum/other-retail-games/cod-7-vietnam-details
Anyway, I love the saving replays. I don't know whether it's just kill cams or whole games, but it's going to make for some amazing montages and stuff.
And it's so clear that Treyarch are trying really hard to make this as similar to MW2 as possible yet just a similar to their style of COD. It's going to be a good one, this one.
Ninjacat
MemberI just lol'd Jack.
Ninjacat
MemberNever played Hitman, but you keep raving about Hitman 5 or whatever.
Yeah, the Hitman series too, so I could try them!
Ninjacat
MemberGoldeneye! Yes, that was the best game EVARRRR!
I still think it's the greatest FPS.
Ninjacat
MemberOh god, I can't believe I forgot the Pikmin games!
Has anyone else played them?
Ninjacat
MemberTake this to the PMs please, Knox.
-
AuthorPosts
