Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberI've got nothing against you Gas, but you're just being immature now. Getting more and more like Gev every time you post.
You gonna whine if I call you a kid too? You gonna find someone that HAS to be in the lobby for you to play? You gonna find a close few people on this site then get all bitchy when they laugh at one thing you do?
Thought so. Grow up, Gas. Start behaving like you want to add something useful to this site and the community, because one of these days I am going to lose my rag and really screw at someone at get myself a nice little ban.
Don't even try and play the, 'it was just a joke' card here. Its not going to work.
Ninjacat
MemberYeah, that's right RFK, kick APT when he's down, that's really bloody nice.
I loved Mario 64. That was the best one. None of this BS Galaxy 2.
Ninjacat
MemberPretty sure there was already a thread for this…
Ninjacat
MemberNot everything, just the one word/lol posts you always do.
Ninjacat
MemberAre you kidding? I can't tell.
Ninjacat
MemberGas, really I think the joke's up now. The one word posts are really getting on my wick.
I don't want to spoil another thread, but at least beef up your agreement of your love of Crash games and dislike of the racing ones with a few more words. Just enough to make a substantial post.
Aaaanyway; I liked the original CTR, what was so bad about it? Sure it was just there to be Mario Kart's rival, but hey, every console has to join the fight.
Ninjacat
MemberThe spyros!
The resident evils!
I think that the US and Canadian stores might have these. Could some one tell me if you do?
Ninjacat
MemberCome on, Ant.
You know how to use the search function surely!
Ninjacat
MemberWhy are you crying Gas?
Ninjacat
MemberHe says, increasing his post count.

Sorry, had to be done. I'll be off now.
Ninjacat
MemberStar trek and Solomon Kane.
Ninjacat
Member@Nick, shut up, Bam's sexy.
@Obama I liked that song. So shush. I'd never heard of New Found Glory before.
What am I listening to now? The sound of my stomach because I'm sick.
Ninjacat
MemberYou and Doc have such a great relationship, Gas

I gotta agree with Nick, Uncharted has to be the greatest. I guess it's just so epic. And that's about it, really. The characters, plot and even the multiplayer is some of the greatest I've seen in a game for a long time. Perhaps, the best ever, but I can't go that far. I can't say I have a favourite game.
If you don't agree, each to their own I guess.
Ninjacat
MemberLOL at this Rat/Gas hybrid poster we have now.
You're brilliant.
Anyway, games I never wanted to end;
TLOZ: WW. I loved that game to pieces, it was so epic.
GTA4 was brilliant, I could play that for ever too.
I can't think of anymore right now, but I know there's probably more.
Ninjacat
MemberMmm, I know what you mean Mason. They're really making it out to be a pretty big game, but I can't really see it being that awesome. I never played the first one, but it always looked interesting.
It is a pretty big release though. It's a valve game and they've never really liked PS. But, they're using PS3 as the main console for Portal, apparently.
-
AuthorPosts
