Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberIt's ridiculous. I'd understand if the US and UK had different discounts and content every week, like the normal weekly store update is. But certainly not that it's different in that we get discounts and free stuff every MONTH as opposed to every week on the US store. It's a disgrace that they'd let it be so different.
Ninjacat
MemberWelcome Mason!
Ninjacat
MemberLOL Em, that's awesome.
New Found Glory- This disaster.
Found this totally by accident, it was on a skating video with Bam Margera who is a real legend of a man.
Ninjacat
Memberemdeepee said:
(Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay – Otis Redding
I love that song!
July 29, 2010 at 4:06 pm in reply to: Holy crap… do I ever want to throw my PS3 out the window right now! #64446Ninjacat
MemberI hope this doesn't happen to mine.
Ninjacat
MemberWas that a really poor joke, Joe?
Please, don't make jokes again.
I have an 80's themed party tonight so I shall be listening to many of the hits.
Especially rocking out to Paradise city, because it's on the best Burnout EVER.
Ninjacat
MemberJoeWest91 said:
i read somewhere someone mentioning stationary guns. ie: flak guns, mounted machine guns…… that would be a nice touch.
Yeah they did. On the thread about BO zombies that was already here.
Never mind .
It better be back, or I will RAGE.
Ninjacat
MemberAha, someone else said that it had a huge learning curve on the thread asking whether people still played this online.
I never picked it up. I would like to but because everyone that still plays is so skilled, it's probably not a good idea.
Ninjacat
MemberI think there was a thread for RDR DLC.
Ninjacat
MemberI used to slam them al on my walll, I've been through 3 and I got the 3rd today.
The map from GTA4 is covering up the scars in my paint.
Ninjacat
MemberYou get a couple of people in each game. But it's ok, it fills the other slots with AI.
Ninjacat
MemberNo one as heard of The Go! Team?
Pfft, you call yourselves LittleBigPlanet fans.
Ninjacat
MemberWell, I need a new one. Mine broke.
Ninjacat
MemberLOL at thread.
Shut up Ratchet, why would I make a whole other account just to make a poor joke like this? I thought it was obvious I was trying to stop this sort of thing on APT.
And Ant, sorry to be the one to tell you this mate, but this thread is fake. It's just some troll that's trying to get some lols or trick some people into believing his crap.
Ninjacat
Memberscottish_wonderboy said:
NuFc_kNoXiE_KiLa said:
well hang on, since its not far from when i live i think i should know

.funny thing was gazza was p!ssed and was acting like his best mate and that, some funny groups about gazza and raoul now on fb, but the RIP ones are just fking stupid.
you should be embarrassed of NUFC right now singing theres only 1 raoul moat against leeds but there fans were just as bad singing about that derek guy…. bunch of morons and those FB pages are really sick
They are football fans, known for being hooligans. I don't want to be…area-ist (?) but the clubs from up North are known for being a little more rowdy.
-
AuthorPosts
