Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberGas, are you the new Ratchet?
I've seen lots of single word/emoticon posts from you.
You're cool, but I was just pointing it out

Ninjacat
MemberIt's brilliant how we can just go off topic on any thread.
Aha, it reminds me. I was on the CVG forums, and I was part of a group we made. It was called the T.W.A.T.
Bet no one can figure out what that stands for.
Thread wrecking assault team. ;D
Ninjacat
MemberNuFc_kNoXiE_KiLa said:
Ninjacat said:
Alejandro – Lady GaGa
It's stuck in my head, ARGHH!!
aye same, its a good song likee.
Yeah, it actually is 😀
Ninjacat
Memberdizzel22 said:
Got Joe Danger , it's pretty fun.
Yeah I got that a few weeks ago. It's really good!
Ninjacat
MemberMedal of Honour and LBP2
Ninjacat
MemberI think if someone has self of steam they should get invincibility.
Like, when they go nerd rage they get temporary Rambo powers.
Ninjacat
MemberAt last!
I can update this thread.
BFBC2 for 30 quid
and Skate3 for 40 quid.
Hooray for new games!
Ninjacat
MemberRatchet525 said:
http://www.youtube.com/user/pl…..635B9003E7
It's stuck in my head…
I posted that on my Facebook…I made it too. No, I didn't. But I FOUND IT FIRST IN TEH HOLE WERLD!
Ninjacat
MemberI saw I773D33MABL3 playing it yesterday I think. He might be the one to ask about it.
Ninjacat
MemberAlejandro – Lady GaGa
It's stuck in my head, ARGHH!!
Ninjacat
MemberWow, that's one impressive guide!
Ninjacat
MemberWhat? I've only said “*locked*” on one thread, because the guy posted the same thread twice in one day.
And anyway, that's not expressing my opinion. I posted what it was on that thread. It was trying to enforce some common forum sense.
WOAHMYGOWD triple post. That's rare.
Ninjacat
MemberI think it was clear, what with all the arguments and threads getting locked and what not. Just, express your opinion in a politer manner. Ok?
Ninjacat
MemberRKF95 said:
Why dont everybody stop crying about one little post



Because, we are currently getting the site back on track. We don't need people spoiling it and dragging it down.
Ninjacat
MemberI always considered this around Christmas time, but never picked it up. I'm sorry I can't help you D:
I just don't think these heavy RPGs are meant for consoles.
-
AuthorPosts
