Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberGashead-64 said:
Ninjacat said:
Well, if the plat is easy to obtain, surely it can be put in this thread?
I don't have anything to say on topic really.
I'll just say parrot, and hastily exit.
*Hastily exits*
well no, because how can a plat be easier to obtain than a single trophy???
it is impossible

This is true. *runs away*
Ninjacat
MemberYeah, I realise that. I just don't check it very often.
Ninjacat
MemberI lol'd.
Ninjacat
MemberXxTATTOOxX said:
hemphcake said:
@Tatoo……… 1: You will have to renew in 11.5 months, not 15! unless your situated on your own orbit. 2: Why are you dissapointed about the 'lack of features'? i mean Wipeout HD for free! £13.99 in england. Surely you can see the value for money here? Also free 1hr full game trials(which stack trophies earned if you decide to purchase full title) Plus….avatars, themes,dicounts.
Just my veiw! I haven't but will be purchasing the full year as i believe it will be value for money.
*********OUT*********
1. in the states the bonus for buying a year of psn plus is 3 months free. 12+3=15 months.
2. buy features i dont mean games. the only additional console feature is automatic downloads for only select games. (however cross chat is in development and hulu plus is coming)
3. i own the game infamous, so a free one hour trial is usless to me.
4. a fat princess avatar.. cmon
5. one good theme
6. ah heres where the best feature lays. the discounts. prob the best perk to psn plus so far.
Infamous? Where'd you get that from?

Ninjacat
MemberI don't think I actually insulted TATTOO at all, I was the first to post here and just said not to repost the same thread. And, then I was just having some fun with my second post, and my third I was just leaving.
I never insulted the kid, I was just trying to keep the forum a bit tidier. I never said, “I AM A MODERATOOOOOOR! OBEY ME!” Like I said, I'm just trying to share a bit of forum sense. If a thread gets no real interest, and is then locked, it's really stupid to start up a new one. You said leave the moderating to Admin. He did a good job of that, and made it clear a thread on this topic was, for some reason unwanted on the forum. So, if that thread was repeated and he wasn't around surely you'd feel the need to let the author know it's not wanted?
Ninjacat
MemberNo, we're all pretty average at sports.
We just don't like football.
Ninjacat
MemberOne-Wnged_Angel said:
Post edited 8:19 pm – 07/05/2010 by One-Wnged_Angel
Ninjacat said:
One-Wnged_Angel said:
Ninjacat said:
It does looks awesome. I don't really care that Cole is totally different. The Cole from Infamous was so wooden and lifeless, we might aswell have played with a stick man. I hated him. I hated the characters from Infamous. I hope this guy and the rest of the cast have somewhat of a personality.
Think about it… you blow up a city and get superpowers, and then everyone starts hating you… even your girlfriend hates you, and the entire city blames you for everything. You wouldn't be like, “Oh that's great (sarcasm)” and start acting like Nathan Drake, would you?

No, I didn't say he should be like Nate because “NATE I5 TEH BEST AKSHU 'ERO OF ULL TYM!” I just said he need a personality. Not just some nothing-ness in the shape of a human.
I don't see Cole having a personality. I really think that's the way a normal person would behave. Sure, he could use his powers for the greater good/evil and whatnot, but he would still be haunted by everything that's happened to him.
But hey, I could be wrong.
Yeah, but he needs to have some personality to him. Otherwise the game is simply about shooting things with powers. The story would have no real point to it.
I mean, in the first game, Zeke had more personality to him. I think what they were trying to do with Cole was make him like Batman and make him dark and moody, (Seibei said his voice is like Batamn's) but it didn't work. He just came out wooden and lifeless. I really hated him. He looked cool, but just had nothing to him. His girlfriend was hanging from a building and he barely got emotional or angry or any emotion. I don't remember exactly what he did, and I don't really want to Youtube it, but I know he didn't seem all that bothered. That's not a person there, that's just a character-less character in a video game.
Ninjacat
MemberWoah Mitch, chill mate.
This stuff is technically not allowed by Sony's say. It voids the warranty on all models of PS3 so it's kinda silly. Unless of course you are like TAT and have no warranty.
I773 said that Microsoft clamped down on mods, and Sony will follow suit soon. And we were trying to stop Admin from getting into trouble for condoning this stuff on his site.
If you don't like the site, don't just come on here and make it worse by attacking people for trying to help out a little bit.
We all came to a group decision to leave the thread to TAT and if he wants to continue it he may. This thread was for people interested in mods, and if there are people that want to learn about them then they can talk about it here or contact him.
Don't make the place worse than it is, the site's just picking up again with new friendly users.
Ninjacat
MemberWow, Gev. You're the smartest.

Ninjacat
MemberBrilliant thread Ant!

I think we need things like gun turrets. Perhaps, the big Anti air guns from one of the COD5 story levels? That'd mske it easier to fend of the beasties.
I like the melee weapons idea too.
Also, each character should have a different ability. I don't know what, but instead of the characters having purely aesthetic differences, each should have a special ability. Perhaps for getting loads of kills in a small amount of time? Or by activating something that no other characters can?
Ninjacat
MemberWell, if the plat is easy to obtain, surely it can be put in this thread?
I don't have anything to say on topic really.
I'll just say parrot, and hastily exit.
*Hastily exits*
Ninjacat
MemberThere was a thread made for this the other day.
Please trawl before you scrawl.
http://www.allps3trophies.com/forum/red-dead-redemption/posse-up/page-2
Ninjacat
MemberDoc, keep calling him a tool and you'll become my new bestfriend pretty quick. You're making me lol rather a lot with these posts.
Ninjacat
MemberAhaha! You started by moaning at me Doc, yeah I deserve it I'm a prick, but then you said that! That made my evening! LOL!
Oh god, that really was comedy gold. You know how to make a man laugh, mate.
Ninjacat
MemberI was kidding, I773.
I just wanted to play with my prey a little. I'm honestly not that stupid, I promise

It was total sarcasm. I mean, Sony HQ? They're not a fcucking top secret organisation.
I thought it was clear I had made this thread my playground. I just thought it'd get locked a lot earlier than it has, but I guess Admin is off out again.
Anyway, yeah I'll shut up, all he did was double post a thread. So, yeah.
Gah, just read through all the thread again and realised there's so much more for me to say. But I'll just back down and say;
Enjoy your modded console. I don't see how you've had “pleanty” (ugh…) of people messaging you from this near ghost town of a site. BUT! By all means, continue doing your Playstation chop shop. I just don't think the people on this site are the right audience to be aiming your sales pitch at.
-
AuthorPosts
