Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberOne-Wnged_Angel said:
Ninjacat said:
It does looks awesome. I don't really care that Cole is totally different. The Cole from Infamous was so wooden and lifeless, we might aswell have played with a stick man. I hated him. I hated the characters from Infamous. I hope this guy and the rest of the cast have somewhat of a personality.
Think about it… you blow up a city and get superpowers, and then everyone starts hating you… even your girlfriend hates you, and the entire city blames you for everything. You wouldn't be like, “Oh that's great (sarcasm)” and start acting like Nathan Drake, would you?

No, I didn't say he should be like Nate because “NATE I5 TEH BEST AKSHU 'ERO OF ULL TYM!” I just said he need a personality. Not just some nothing-ness in the shape of a human.
Ninjacat
MemberNo, I'd rather not have a PS3 that's lit up like a Christmas tree.
And, you're just saying things that no one has picked up on, like stating how much you payed for the consoles.
And actually, the mods like that are detectable. The case has a link to a special chip inside and if they are more than 1mm away from each other they send a signal out to a satellite and then the satellite sends a signal to Sony HQ that tells them someone has modded the case.
So, you will be banned soon.
.-.
Ninjacat
MemberYeah, you could say that

Pfft, working hard. I haven't heard that in a while. Which is good, LOL.
Ninjacat
MemberXxTATTOOxX said:
i noticed that nobody else started it so i will… you spelled sword wrong… u left out the “w”
Started it? What?
Oh, the English lesson?
Alright.
Sentences start with capital letters such as 'L' or 'F' rather than, 'l' or, 'f'.
In your case the first letter is an 'I', but it is not starting a word such as, 'Island' or 'Indigo' it's in the form of a personal pronoun. In this case, wherever it is, it has to be a capital letter. Capital letters are also used at the beginning of names. This accounts for names of people and places, not names of furniture or animals.
We've spoken about the start of a sentence, so how about we finish in chronological order, at the end.
At the end of a sentence we use a small dot, a full-stop. This is used to close a sentence, and is used in almost every case.
Next lesson we will explore basic spelling, but as a small taster, 'you' is spelt just that way. Abbreviations in the English language, such as simply the letter 'u' in place of the word 'you', are not considered as the correct spelling, in any case, and are often considered as a nuisance but widely accepted as legible. Although they are commonly used in many novels.
Thank you student!
Dismissed!
What? You didn't want an English lesson? Tough, you got one. Use that knowledge.
On topic: I don't know, Ratchet. The Motion Plus has always been a bit off, it's never been perfect. And, with the game being in its very early stages it makes the chances of it just being a screw up on Ninty's behalf even more likely.
Ninjacat
MemberN'aww Tridon, feeling chubby?
I'm sure there's fatter gamers than you about.
I'm a thin gamer too! Too thin, for the amount I eat. I'm one of those people who shovel in food all the time, but just don't put on weight. It's so weird.
Ninjacat
MemberHow about we don't make another thread about the same subject. Especially on the same day.
Cheers!
*lock*
Ninjacat
MemberThe last game I bought was Modnation Racers. It's pretty darn good, I must say.
This week I should be picking up Skate 3 and BFBC2. If anyone wants to make a squad on BFBC2, that'd be good.
I'm still undecided about MAG though. Has anyone got it? Is it any good?
Ninjacat
MemberI'm surprised that there's this many Football fans on APT. Most of the people I know that play games despise football.
Ninjacat
MemberIt does looks awesome. I don't really care that Cole is totally different. The Cole from Infamous was so wooden and lifeless, we might aswell have played with a stick man. I hated him. I hated the characters from Infamous. I hope this guy and the rest of the cast have somewhat of a personality.
Ninjacat
MemberI've got to say, my set up is disappointing too. I just have my PS3 HDMI'd up to my TV, a 22″ LG. I don't have the space for surround sound, other wise I would. But pretty soon my family will get a new TV. We currently have one of those big silver box things. It's like living in the 80's when I'm down there. I don't really venture into my living room very much.
I have a MacBook, so but recently have been trying to hook it up to my TV. I'll get that done eventualy .-.
I'd like to have a huge screen when I get my own place though. I'm not giving up games, and with forms of media and what not still evolving, it'd be a good investment.
Also, Shade, I see you have a website. It's linked on your username. Is this thread trying to gather up a few of us interested in this stuff and showing us the site?

Ninjacat
MemberWow, that's a tasty little nugget! I can't wait to see this in action!
Ninjacat
MemberLOL!
Ninjacat
MemberI'd vote cats, seeing as I have 3. One of which is the other twos baby :3!
Ninjacat
Memberlolol Sonic's a good name for a hamster.
Ninjacat
MemberYeah, you'd know Knox, seeing as you love teh footie :L
And shhh, this guy doesn't know that ;D
I really hope it does, Xero!
-
AuthorPosts
