Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberI think I'll bump this up, seeing as I've been doing nothing all day.
I have 2 Leopard geckos now 😀 They are both girls. One is called Luna, and the other doesn't have a name. I need one.
I also had an incident with my fishtank. It leaked. I lost all my fish, they were worth about £200 D:
But I got a new tank, a Biocube to be precise. I put a Royal Gramma and a Dragon Wrasse in it the other day, that's what made me think of this thread (:
Ninjacat
MemberJust thought I'd bump this to see if any one cared;
Just started Katekyo Hitman Reborn. It's absolutely amazing!
Ninjacat
Memberd4h8a15r16m23a42 said:
<—– take a guess!
A Yoshi fan! I love Yoshi too! /high five
Ninjacat
MemberHello! You're the second guy this week I believe to make a thread announcing their arrival!
It's good, means we've started attracting people who want to join the community rather than troll the hell out of us! 🙂
Nice to meet you Jay, enjoy APT. It's brilliant here!
Just one question, where abouts in the world are you from? We've got people from all over the world here, Brits, Greeks, Checks, Canadians, Trolls from the depths of hell and even a guy from Mars. So you can't scare us 😀
Ninjacat
MemberSnake is awesome.
Link is also awesome.
But I think Sackboy takes the cake.
Ninjacat
MemberI was thinking of picking it up. Never did, but I enjoyed it.
Ninjacat
MemberDoc-B said:
Ninjacat said:
LOL at England.
It's not that it's England losing, it's that it seems the fate of our nation has been resting on the shoulders of these fcuk ugly pansies. Good on you, Germany.
LMAO!!
I seriously can't stand football. It's not a mans sport and they get paid stupid money for it. I could go on all evening about the bad things about the sport but the one thing that really gets on my wick is the fact that people think one match ruins their whole life. I mean, my WHOLE Facebook news feed was full of all my mates going, “IT SHOULD BE 2-2!” and “STUPID NAZI'S!” and “THE REF IS BLIND”
I was sitting with my girlfriend watching the second half and LOLING so much as goal after status after goal rolled in.
Really? Does your life end because you lost yet another world cup? Do you have to cry like the bum boys on the tv? In fact, do they have to cry? Are you playing and losing like the guys on the pitch are? Do you have to slate the England team when, clearly, they were never going to win this year? No, so go make me a sammich, bitch.
Ninjacat
MemberLOL at England.
It's not that it's England losing, it's that it seems the fate of our nation has been resting on the shoulders of these fcuk ugly pansies. Good on you, Germany.
Ninjacat
MemberI see what you mean Doc.
I'm not saying there aren't big changes to the game, of course there is. I just can't really see any from what I've seen in trailers and the little gameplay I've seen. I suppose if it runs well, then that's enough for me. I loved Fallout 3, huge changes might spoil the feeling. Some parts of Fallout 3 could have squeezed a tear out of me. Like, the remains of a building with nothing but a lone teddy bear amongst the rubble. It made me think how eventually, the whole world will probably look like The Wastes.
But, yeah. I like the small changes they're doing, e.g new weapons, a new setting and of course, a new storyline. I just thought, what with Bethesda absent from the development of the game, it'd feel a little different. Who knows, it might. We'll have to wait and see how it feels to play.
Most games could be called an expansion to the previous game, but they're always more different than the last. I mean, COD for example, the HUGE setting change really mixed the game up, gave something new into the series, and having 2 devs gave more variety across the different games. I thought the same would happen here, but from what I've seen NV looks too similar to Fallout 3. But will the final product be the same as the prequel?
I'll drop a cliche on my way out; only time will tell.
Ninjacat
MemberAs much as I am looking forward to this game, I can't help but think it just looks like a big expansion for Fallout 3.
I mean, I know they are, in essence, the same game but a different setting, but because of the lack of solid gameplay footage, I can't see any drastic changes.
Ninjacat
MemberWelcome to APT mate! Nice to see we have some guys who are this keen to join such a dysfunctional community like ours 😀
Nah, I kid. We're all harmless really 🙂
Enjoy your new home on the 'nets.
Ninjacat
MemberThe Midnight Beast.
Cage the Elephant. Got into Borderlands. Finally! I've had it since Christmas. I am glad I never traded it in. :L
Ninjacat
MemberI also didn't really like the graphics of the first one. They were too…cartoony? I can't put my finger in it, but they weren't right for the picture I assume the devs were trying to paint.
Another was the facial animations. They were the worst I have seen in a PS3 game. I mean, really, they were fcuk ugly.
Ninjacat
MemberFor those that didn't see it;
I agree. Although I love Zelda to bits, this looks horrible. Not only does the motion not work at this point, but it looks too linear and simple.
Ninjacat
MemberYeah, Assassin, I saw a video about that on youtube when I was looking at beta footage.
Which I am sure is against the T&Cs of any beta.
-
AuthorPosts
