Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberHooray! A record! Is there a way of knowing when it actually was?
I'm looking at you Admin.
Ninjacat
MemberYou know Doc, I am so tempted to go out and get an Xbox 360 slim, or whatever the official name is. PSN is all fine and dandy and I have no problems with the way it is, but if they don't make it a whole lot better, they'll never compete with XBL.
I want to rant at Ninty too. I was a Ninty fanboy for years. They were my first console, bar my fathers Megadrive. I loved them to bits and they bought me years of enjoyment over many consoles and series. But the wii came along and, although technologically brilliant, got worn out in my house. I loved it, but the games were…stale.
Now, what they need to win me back is to stop trying to be first at everything. For example, the 3DS. They haven't even made a bloody HD console, and they're going 3D? What?! Yeah, it's only a handheld, but it's bloody ridiculous. I want Zelda in HD(A series that HASN'T become stale for me.), a Super Mario in HD (Although this has died a little now with the POINTLESS Galaxy 2) and Mario Kart in HD. And while you're at it, remake Wind Waker in HD. It has to be done. And also, what they need, is a real controller, none of this motion control. The console needs an online system comparable to PSN as it is now, and real online games too. Like, COD and such.
Do it Ninty. Win me back, please?
Ninjacat
MemberI'm in.
I have the game, too ;D
First week of June, at whatever time. Preferably late evening UK time.
Ninjacat
MemberI'm watching R* and MM. My two favourite devs at the moment.
Also, I'd like to see some premium membership information, whether it's good or not I don't really care, just some info of what it consists of!
And GT5, if at all possible.
Oh yes, and for an announcement of another Jak and Daxter game. <3
Ninjacat
MemberGev, that almost brought a tear to my eye.
This game has so much potential. I saw it in LBP1 and I can see it again in LBP2. This could become the greatest game in the history of games, considering there are no real huge games coming out between now and the end of the year that we haven't seen. COD, MOH, New Vegas off the top of my head, won't be all that ground breaking. Awesome, but nothing drastically new.
A fun game in which you can play any genre and even create it? Now that's ground breaking.
Ninjacat
MemberI stand corrected. :3
Ninjacat
MemberDrummer, I thought 14 was due for a 2011 release? I haven't looked at it much though, I could easily be wrong.
Alpha Protocol does look sweet though :3
I can't think of any upcoming ones, the best one that is currently out has to be Fallout 3. But it's not a fantasy game, as in swords and magic. It's set in post-apocalyptic DC, which, although barren, is an awesome setting.
Ninjacat
MemberI came.
All those things are absolutely amazing, and Media Molecule are 100% my favourite devs. They are really into listening to their fan-base and trying their best to get what people want in the game. For example; The Sonic costumes. Lots of things are requested and put in the game, and there have been god knows how many little patches to help cover glitches, even though there weren't really many to begin with.
Not only do they do that, but they made a top class game, that has been popular for almost 2 years now. I remember when I first got it, it was about a month after I got my PS3. It was really magical, you know, like playing SM64 or TLOZ for the first time. It's really the only PS3 game that has ever done that for me.
And I hope that, if this information is true, they will do it again. This is some of the greatest news of this year for me, albeit not completely reliable (?) and a little vague. Cmon, MM we need some news! Announce it at E3 and i will epic face, epic face, epic face, epic face, jizz in my pants all summer long!
Ninjacat
MemberI'm ninjacat543, add me if you so wish.
Ninjacat
MemberBigWoopMagazine said:
Post edited 8:36 pm – 04/26/2010 by BigWoopMagazine
Last Post.
I don't think you got my reply to your post saying you were off.
I apologised. It's not much, but I thought it was the least you deserved.
See you around perhaps.
Ninjacat
Member9/10 Guns are kuul!
9/10 That's really nice, where is it from?
Ninjacat
MemberLive without warning-
Warning- Greenday
HAMMER OF THE GODS
Led Zeppelin- Immigrant song.
Pretty much anything that relates to the situation I am in. I'll throw in lyrics whenever possible in day to say life!
And on a side note, might I just say this is nice. To be able to have a thread without hostility.
<3
Ninjacat
MemberSimon and Garfunkel- Mrs Robinson
The Who- Can't exlain
Ninjacat
MemberI bet you'll get flamed never-the-less for this thread.
-
AuthorPosts
