Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberI remember when everyone played Runescape like it was yesterday.
Oh wait it was yesterday.
DIE TROLL, DIE!
Ninjacat
MemberI prefer bloods, to be honest.
Ninjacat
Member-10/10 because that's a good score and I like that good score because I can score with a good one.
50/10 because you just told me to.
Ninjacat
MemberMaDDoGG87 said:
Ninjacat said:
How the hell does it remind you of that?!
10/10, Just because it’s British ;D
9/10 Very good way of thinking right there.
i have a picture ov my granddad in his 30s & he looked liked that lol
No, you edited it. It said “the game, hungry hippos” I remember lol
Ninjacat
MemberHow the hell does it remind you of that?!
10/10, Just because it's British ;D
9/10 Very good way of thinking right there.
Ninjacat
Memberblack_SNAKE101 said:
i don't like crips, they stole my bike

AHAHAH! I lol'd loud.
Ninjacat
MemberWell said General!
Ninjacat
MemberThat's not 5 words, Knox, that's 2! lol
Ninjacat
MemberBlades of glory. That was some funny stuff.
Ninjacat
MemberBeautiful
Muh
Thuh
Fuh
Kah.
Ninjacat
MemberUh, huge and pointless bump?
Ninjacat
MemberThe midnight beast- their current 3 songs <3 (YouTube band, check them out)
White stripes- Get behind me Satan
FotC- two albums, I told you I was freaky and
ELO- Evil Woman
Ben E King- Stand by me
Temptations- My girl
Ninjacat
MemberWish I was around for the 80s games. THEY LOOK HAWT.
Ninjacat
MemberNuFc_kNoXiE_KiLa said:
pass out – tinie tempah

Eugh, don't know how that got to number 1 lol.
Alex day- Pokemon, what happened to you?
And sonic doesn't need a story.
Ninjacat
MemberThanks man, I'll have a look at Waking Life if I get a chance. (:
I never thought I'd get into them because;
1: I don't speak Japanese
and 2: I never knew anything about them
But now I do and they're not too bad. I try to watch one every morning with my breakfast before school. They're much more exciting than I thought they would be.
I agree with you about the shoddy animation, but that's what they're all like, it's just the style. I guess it's just a way I spend my time now. I am not playing much Playstation, I've been neglecting it D:
Just hope the GTA4 DLC will make me play again.
-
AuthorPosts
