Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
Member0 nukes, 1 predator missile, 3 care packages.
Ninjacat
MemberMe either, it's the second silly thread today. Cmon guys, have some common sense.
Ninjacat
MemberHa! What an arse!
Ninjacat
MemberYeah, well done and everything, but please don't make threads when you get a new platinum or get a new game or something. It's rather pointless.
Ninjacat
MemberI don't know why you're all screwing for, You're still all going to buy it and then not care that it took 5 years to make.
Ninjacat
Member1. LBP
2. MGS
3. GT
Ninjacat
MemberYeah but if you are always putting money on and end up spending about 300 quid, then you win 300 quid, it's seems a waste of time and money to me.
But, each to their own I guess.
Ninjacat
MemberNo, I guess it doesn't.
I don't care much for betting. Seems a waste of cash if you lose.
Ninjacat
MemberIf you don't want to, fair enough. But you have to do it properly if you say you're going to do it.
Ninjacat
MemberKnoxie, I thought you were 14? You have to be 18 to place a bet.
I don't even like football, why am I in this thread :L
Ninjacat
MemberLots of GLC! I am loling at them too :3
Ninjacat
MemberI'd rather be told no, than be ignored Knoxie. An ignored handshake is one of the worst insults a man can get, and this is the internet equivalent.
2/10 I don't like football.
10/10 <3
Ninjacat
MemberNuFc_kNoXiE_KiLa said:
Ninjacat said:
Did you even see what I said to you? If you did, then you're a bit immature to keep going with these comments.
i posted that well before i saw what you said, immature? says,,,, you?
tommy sparks – shes got me dancin!
Yeah it is immature after I offered you a truce against all these little spats.
Family guy theme tune : D
Ninjacat
MemberNuFc_kNoXiE_KiLa said:
Ninjacat said:
Indeed he is, General, indeed he is. And I for one am grateful for it.
Always – Blink 182
looks like not everyone likes you.. ey? and stop trying to lick people arse.
rock that body – black eyed peas
Did you even see what I said to you? If you did, then you're a bit immature to keep going with these comments.
Ninjacat
MemberI know Gev but you don't want APT to be ruined by arguments do you? Think about all that hard work you put in for your 3758 posts!
-
AuthorPosts
