Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberIt's good for you, Gev. DRINK MORE! It makes you grow big like me :3
Ninjacat
MemberCmon DiRT3! I absolutely loved DiRT2 and Grid. I might go buy grid again, it was that good.
Ninjacat
Memberemdeepee said:
I don't understand how OPM US can say its “not perfect” and then give it 10/10


Because they fail and increase in increments of 1 instead of 0.1. I don't think places that review games like that are any good. I like 1-100 or 1-10 n increments of 0.1. Much more accurate scores that way.
Ninjacat
MemberWell if I were you, I'd go for FF. I'm not a hardcore FF fan but this does look epic and I'm only hearing praise for it.
BF:BC2 is supposed to be amazing and better than MW2, but it's all down to personal opinion I guess.
GOW3? Nawww, I just don't like GOW.
Ninjacat
MemberMe and Gnilsia have spoken over PM. This is all over now.
@Mojo, just find another forum, seriously. You want arguments, go elsewhere. We are all clubbing together now, as you can see, to help this forum out and stop the arguments. I am not trying to start an argument here, just telling you, warning you if you like, that we want APT to thrive. Not get dragged down by people like you.
Oh and the whole “Admin does nothing” business I have to agree with. He is often absent, but of course he has a life. A job, perhaps a wife. That's why there needs to be a couple of guys on here, not many, 3 or 4, just to keep it in order while he's not about. Then problems like this could be resolved much quicker and the forum would be a much happier place. I would gladly volunteer myself as a moderator if it decided they are needed. But it's admins choice whether he thinks we need them or not.
Ninjacat
MemberI set up my marine fish tank in my room. I am adding some fish tomorrow hopefully!
Ninjacat
MemberYeah, saw some LBP gameplay a while back. It looked so fun!
Ninjacat
MemberThE_MoH said:
Ninjacat said:
Milk.
LMAO

No, seriously man, I am addicted to the stuff right now.
Ninjacat
MemberMiiiitch said:
Ninjacat said:
I won't even humour you this time Knox. I don't want to argue with you anymore.
My stance towards you is neutral, you say nothing to me, I'll say nothing to you. Only kind words if any, alright? Can we start over? Ratchet, I'd like to see you do the same too, as hard as it maybe.
Work together we'll clean up this site.
Glad to see you ,aking that choice ninja, because there is no need for it so kudos to you. I doubt ratchet will do the same as he tends to stir knoxie up more but good choice at leaving it be.
On Topic: 5/10 Pokemon was cool…..once.
0/10: not me the bigger this site gets the better, it's the internet and there will always be pointless conflict on it.
Thanks, the argument yesterday really opened my eyes. I'm a dick and I need to stop.
Ninjacat
MemberMilk.
Ninjacat
MemberNice rules, I like the points system. It'd help with people who clearly spell things wrong and abbreviate words to get on our nerves. I hate posts that have countless spelling mistakes and are punctuation-less.
Ninjacat
MemberWill do. As long as the site's ok, I don't mind if it happens.
Ninjacat
MemberIt's kind of come to a conclusion already, perhaps not the best one but it's what's happened.
Ninjacat
MemberI had a problem just now, went to post and the screen went totally blank apart from a bunch of scripts.
Ninjacat
MemberPerhaps you're right about it being gimmicky.
But I used to be a hardcore Nintendo guy, I'm still in love with my DS. I got rid of my Wii though, and I guess this is just what I need to fill that Wii shaped hole in my heart.
It's more for the fun side of gaming, just like the Wii, and it'll bring loads of new customers in.
-
AuthorPosts
