Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberPrestige hack? They're not going to give us that! Unless you mean patch it?
Ninjacat
MemberYou think I was proud of that cancer statement? No, I'm not.
You think I haven't encountered cancer a fair few times in my life? I've lost family members to it and I was worried about having it myself once a few years back. I didn't use it to “win an argument” I used it to make you back off talking shit about Laura. It was wrong, I know and I am sorry. But I didn't say it because I am ignorant bast@rd, I'm smart enough to realise what the consequences of cancer are and I know what happens to families that suffer from it.
My friends have no clue as to what happened apart from what I told them, but if you want to send them a message saying you started this whole mess, you're more than welcome. Just don't write an essay this time, eh?
Ninjacat
MemberYes I am. It looks to epic to miss out on! I remember seeing it at E3 last year and I was jizzing because it looked so good. Anyone know when this and “Natal” or whatever it's called will be released?
Ninjacat
MemberI never wanted this to escalate the way it has done. Sorry.
Admin, unban gnilsia and ban me if need be. The public opinion seems to be that I deserve it, and yeah, perhaps I do. I totally forgot I am a lying, spiteful little bast@rd and I am always picking arguments and starting fights and making this site a total hell hole. And the same goes for real life, I forgot that I have no friends and am a bast@rd to the people I meet.
I'm not going to bother defending myself, but all I'll say is this; I have no idea what kind of person gnilsia/Eric/John is, how old he is or what he does for a living so I have every reason to be scared. If a stranger tried to make your friends hate you and to ruin your social life, you'd be a bit worried if you have no clue as to why he would do this. Sure, perhaps whatever his name is is angry because he got a ban, but trying to split up a tightly knit group of friends is just pathetic. Grow up, it's not happening. You don't know who I am, my friends do.
I773D33MABL3, I can see you're his friend so you're always going to back him up. None of that was fiction. Not a word of it. But hey, think want you want.
I'm not sure why you all think I was trying to win Admin over with the cancer remark, it was a lie I apologise. I said it to make gnilsia back off. It's not nice when people start saying/doing aggravating and pathetic things to you, it makes you angry and you say things that are really stupid.
I'm not innocent, that's not what I'm saying, but it seems you all think I am the only guilty one here, when, clearly I am not.
Ninjacat
MemberI still like pokemon, as gay as that might seem (:
7/10 Never played Ico
8/10 🙂
Ninjacat
MemberI won't even humour you this time Knox. I don't want to argue with you anymore.
My stance towards you is neutral, you say nothing to me, I'll say nothing to you. Only kind words if any, alright? Can we start over? Ratchet, I'd like to see you do the same too, as hard as it maybe.
Work together we'll clean up this site.
Ninjacat
MemberGnilsia is stalking me. Saying things to my friends, things that I have yet to find out. This is serious now, I'd rather it just stopped. I'm sorry gnilsia, just leave me alone and stop following me around the internet. I just want to be left alone. I'm scared you might take this further, and I don't want that. My friends are all confused about the situation, and I've explained to them but they just think it's some guy acting stupid. Which he kind of is. Wandering round facebook and adding kids? That's a bit weird, even if it was “detective work.”
I am still confused as to why it all happened. I really am. I mean, yeah, we had a little spat around Christmas time but that was all resolved and no more harsh words were said. This was totally out of the blue, I had done nothing to provoke you at all. If anything, I deserve a reason as to why the girl I love has been dragged into something that she didn't deserve. It started as sigs, then your location then an avatar and posting it in the “Girls, girls, girls” thread.
Gev, mate, thanks for sticking up for me in here, but it's not needed. I know you're trying to help, but I'd rather we didn't make comments like “you deserved to get banned.” I reported him after he wouldn't stop, even after a calm message on the “Girls girls girls” thread. His warning was from me, and then he was punished. I'd rather not argue about it, I am genuinely upset by the situation. But whatever you do “John Motson” stay away from Laura and my friends. Do what you want to me now, it's no skin off my nose anymore, even if I am worried about what you might do next. I can ignore it but my friends don't understand it all. DO NOT drag them into this.
Ninjacat
Memberemdeepee said:
Saw VI – A bloody mess in every sense……………….
I should get round to seeing that this week sometime, if I can scrape the money together to rent it.
Ninjacat
MemberDoc-B said:
Post edited 2:41 am – 03/09/2010 by Doc-B
Ninjacat said:
Post edited 10:58 pm – 03/08/2010 by Ninjacat
And thank you admin. Sincere thank you's (: —–> Ref – gnilsia??
What was said like? There's been lot's sh!t said on this site before without such a knee-jerk reaction…
Remember this thread ?? Pretty ***NO PROFANE LANGUAGE PLEASE*** impressive compared to any of the shit you've posted…
http://www.allps3trophies.com/…..mp;ret=all
What? I don't understand why you've shown us this thread D:
@BlackSnake, No you, what? That's what a five year old might say if they get a bit pissed off :L
10/10 MUUUUUDDDDKKIIIIIPPPP!!!
7/10 nice collection.
Ninjacat
MemberYeah I hated it too. I just re did them all. It worked, just took a bit of tedious work.
Ninjacat
MemberIndeed he is, General, indeed he is. And I for one am grateful for it.
Always – Blink 182
Ninjacat
MemberNo it wasn't here Matt. Twas elsewhere.
4/10 He's scaaaaary looking :L
8/10 still awesome
Sorry General that wasn't for you (:
And thank you admin. Sincere thank you's (:
Ninjacat
MemberThanks man, that really means a lot.
And the old APT would be before faggots joined. It was nice when it was a small site (:
Ninjacat
MemberNo she has lung cancer. I'd rather you didn't make jokes about it thanks.
Ninjacat
Member>.> Thanks guys. Guess I will just stick to having friends and not argue. Do what you want with that picture. She looks a bit different now after the Chemo therapy.
-
AuthorPosts
