Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberDoc-B said:
MAG, lol


Ha, there's always one, Doc 🙂
Ninjacat
MemberWhat the f*** guys! Why are a lot of you being dicks about Laura?!Â
I am fed up of asking!
Ninjacat
MemberSome Blink 182 stuff.
Ninjacat
MemberI773D33MABL3 said:
Avatar: 0/10. Long live ORIGINAL Pokemon!!!!
Sig: 2/10. Making moves on Gnilsia's woman is uncool man.
I am not. My girlfriend is called Laura. Is his? He won't say why he has all these sigs about a girl called Laura.
@BlackSnake, I think I am getting Soul Silver. We'll have to play once we get a good party going (:
Ninjacat
MemberI lol'd at this thread. I thought it was a joke thread; someone else was fed up of MW2 and was contemplating TV over playing it :L
Ninjacat
MemberNuFc_kNoXiE_KiLa said:
Ninjacat said:
Reaaaaally, Knoxie? You don't listen to good music :L
you listen to shit music.. and act like a shithead, i guess both go together i suppose :L
rock that body – black eyed peas (;
Strange you've never said anything to anyone else on here that listens to the same music as I do.Â
And yeah, I guess they do.
My fish tanks filter, softly humming away on my drawers.
Ninjacat
MemberWhy Knox?
Ninjacat
MemberAwww man! I keep thinking my PS3 won't turn on one day ): Almost 2 years though, and it's still working alright (:
Ninjacat
MemberReaaaaally, Knoxie? You don't listen to good music :L
Ninjacat
MemberWhat's up with all these Laura sigs gnilsia?
Ninjacat
Membergnilsia said:
Avatar: 4/10 , a Gif with flexibilityÂ
Sig   :  4/10 , a Gif with flexibility
Don't think that was called for, mate.

Ninjacat
MemberMy fat friend Jed play some guitar. He really is immense. It sounded like Always by Blink 182 but aparently it was his own. Anyone play anything here? Apart from the bloody recorder that is :L
Ninjacat
MemberYeah pokemon rocks. I know that's pretty nerdy but I am getting myself psyched for the remakes of the old Gold and Silver versions of the game.Â
Ninjacat
MemberDamn, now I feel stupid! Groundhog day. I get it!
Ninjacat
MemberHoly shit Em, what did you do?!
-
AuthorPosts
