Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberArmy of two? That's co-op right?
Ninjacat
MemberYong-neW_EM-SWagG said:
I Got the fat ps3 an ididnt let me sign in i was pissed my dad cum home from work an his friend has one an he said change the time an data to the rite time an day an i signed in the next day.

I'm sure it was made pretty clear that we didn't want you around. But hey, if you're going to speak in English, then you're welcome. I just spent time with Laura.
Ninjacat
MemberRatchet525 said:
7/10 borin..
7/10 Your fcuking Ninja's GF?!
Bloody hope not!
7/10 Whaaaaa?
9/10 thats lols maaaan
Ninjacat
MemberLynyrd Skynyrd- Tuesdays gone
So. Epic.
Ninjacat
MemberIt's weird how gamers like rock. I guess we just like all the good things in life.
Ninjacat
MemberThat made me lol General. There's a fat kid at school; we call him notorious PIG. :L
Ninjacat
MemberJust noticed there's another KoG D:
Eddie Izzard, 'nuff said.
Ninjacat
MemberCock sammiches.
Ninjacat
MemberHello Jeff! Welcome!
In answer to your questions;
No, not currently. We should have one due to the increasing amount of members.
And No, not currently again. We have a post count, but that is it.
Ninjacat
MemberNuFc_kNoXiE_KiLa said:
Post edited 4:50 pm – 02/28/2010 by NuFc_kNoXiE_KiLa
ratchet you are young, but you act like your 5 as well as you ninja ESPECIALLY in chats, i mean grow up.
theres only like 5 i know of that dont like me, ratchet, ninja, w4r, danny, and maybe parnakas, but like i care? and btw that isnt 13.
like i said i dont care, and im not gonna ruin a thread because YOUS try and wind me up.
kasabian – fire
edit: if you dont like me, delete me. simple as (:
When was the last time we were in a chat together Knoxie? Oh yeah about 2 months ago. I have been keeping out of your way for Christ sake! You always say the same thing when we said we don't like you, “I don't care.” If you don't care, don't get tetchy then and fight back. Change your Tampax and get out in the world. Buy a car, get a job, get a girlfriend.
Oh and, uh, you started this. You picked on Ratchet, yet again. Get your kicks from bulling kids younger than you online? Awesome, so do I, lets start a club. (:
Sorry guys.
I have been listening to lots of Jamie T again.
Parn, you love Muse don't you. Aren't you seeing them in March?
Ninjacat
MemberSo their exclusives are better? Hell no! Uncharted, Killzone, Motorstorm, J&D, R&C ect. We have much better ones.
Ninjacat
MemberI just said the exact same thing Mitch, I said I will keep out of his way. I know I get bitchy sometimes, but hey, who doesn't. You're doing it now; albeit about the subject of being bitchy on the internet. Hypocrite much?
I haven't said anything to Knoxie since Christmas, nothing offensive at least. Not saying that I'm innocent though. I am far from it.
And “everyone” is not just me, Nick and Gev. There are far more people than that. There was a big chat once with about 15 of us in there, and all but Knoxie and TomTom I think, said they didn't like him. Knox is just a tetchy person, which is why I haven't said anything to him for months. I didn't want this site to go tits up, I tried to help, but we can't avoid it, it's happening.
Look, I've got nothing against you Mitch and I don't want to argue with you. You're one of the cool guys here. I have tried to help this site, just like you are doing here but I can't actually see anything happening. It's all just going bad, trolls and petty arguments on a majority of threads on here. Because Admin is not here everyday like us, he can't see it happening. He's a good guy, but for the fifth time, it's more than a one man job now.
Ninjacat
MemberActually, the pokemon here is called Chikorita. A starting pokemon from the Gold/Silver/Crystal games.
God, I'm a nerd.
Ninjacat
MemberBut there are millions that gameshare! I don't know, maybe they are cracking down on it.
My mates brother got banned for harrasing a guy lol
He kept sending friend requests so he could 1on1 a n00b lol
Ninjacat
Member3/10 I don't like GOW, as you should all know.
7/10 Change it, it's old now. Still lols (:
-
AuthorPosts
