Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberI really never understood why you stayed here after everyone started hating you Knoxie.
BUT, whatever. Stay if you want. I will just stay away.
I am listening to lots of Jason Mraz still. I am so sad lol
Ninjacat
MemberAha! I knew trawling for a pets thread would prove to be bountiful!
Anyway, I just got my old fish tank out of the garage because I am desperate to set it back up again. I don't know why, I just want it set up in my room this time rather than downstairs. Hooray for new pets!
Ninjacat
MemberHooray for lots of numbers! I'd rate you Domba, but you don't change your avvy EVER and the sig is just painful to read so I won't humiliate you with a low score lol
Ninjacat
MemberI think it was Sonic on the Megadrive. Damn, I miss those days. I still smash up controllers when I lose even now lol
Ninjacat
MemberThat it does. I want to see gameplay footage!
Ninjacat
MemberI have hearted you all. (Or most of you anyway)
My ID is: ninjacat543
Heart back when you can
Ninjacat
Memberparnakas said:
Ninjacat said:
It wasn't really a spoiler :L I wouldn't do that to you guys. It was just abit of Nick's humour. I miss it. He's a beast at the MP, you know
If your judging by his level, then your wrong.. He has boosted from level 0 to level 40. I don't think he has played at all.. not saying he is bad, i just dont know if he is actually good or not.
I just reached level 40, and i am definitely going to continue playing!
Oh i didn't realise he had boosted. He is quite good still; played with him the other night.
Ninjacat
MemberFinch_92 said:
jason mraz- im yours very catchy song
Indeed it is matey.
Ninjacat
MemberI am back on the Mraz. Due to my cold, I am singing his songs in a very low voice lol
It makes for a very weird sound coming from my room I bet lol
Ninjacat
MemberIt wasn't really a spoiler :L I wouldn't do that to you guys. It was just abit of Nick's humour. I miss it. He's a beast at the MP, you know
Ninjacat
MemberBlame the cat Gev.
Ninjacat
MemberNinjacat
MemberYeah, you kinda didn't specify which game you meant.
Ninjacat
MemberThe HD level of what, The cable? I didn't think they had limitations. Try switching to av cables and play it using those. Painful as it may be, it will tell you if you have a faulty HDMI cable.
Ninjacat
MemberDoc-B said:
Post edited 5:46 pm – 02/21/2010 by Doc-B
With referance to the “Antony19 -Sig.” question…
The GREEK phrase Molōn labe! (Μολὼν λαβέ; approximate Classic Greek)It corresponds roughly to the modern equivalent English phrase “Over my dead body,” “bring it on” or, most closely, “come and get it.” It is an exemplary use of a laconic phrase. (Wiki)
On topic
Avatar – 5/10
Sig – 8/10
I guess I could have wiki'd it but I am lazy lol
-
AuthorPosts
