Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberI need to get hold of Jamie T's Kings and Queens album. I just don't have the money.
Ninjacat
MemberSeeing as getting threads locked around here isn't too easy, we need to act on things like this ourselves.
When the argument dies down, just stop posting. It has the same effect. Or, just try and refrain from arguing in the first place;even if that is quite hard sometimes.
Ninjacat
MemberNice one Scott.
Knoxie, In the chats I am obviously joking about that. I can see when I lose; I'm not blind. I do it for my amusement. Oh, and everyone elses too. You're reactions to everything are so over the top that it's becoming funny when you attempt to insult us. You get so stuck up IW arse all the time, you can't see what they are doing half the time. You think there's no flaws whatsoever in MW2! Ha! You are a clever one. How about you try and see the game through some one elses eyes rather than being the worlds number one fan all the time.
This thread needs to be locked.
Ninjacat
MemberSorry for the massive bump, but I thought I'd try and find a facebook thread before I made one.
Add me when you can. Search up Luke Lemon. (It's not my real name, that's Luke Leppard lol) My one is the one with the picture of a kid with a white circle round him (:
I am always on facebook and it's an easier way to chat :3
Ninjacat
MemberSuch as BC2, I think it's better. And Bioshock, that's pretty epic.
Ninjacat
MemberIt was never going to be Cory. No FPS will be as popular now. There are so many that are miles better though.
Ninjacat
MemberThat's on PS2 though. We want one with upscaled graphics and with MGO. Oh and trophies. Just like GOW has done.
Ninjacat
Memberkingofgames73 said:
NuFc_kNoXiE_KiLa said:
nice sarcasm, didnt really work mind.
ive never had any problems, so alright then !
your right, it didnt, it was all those spelling mistakes eh? and your saying you've NEVER had a single match with lag? never had the host migration fail on you? never been waiting for ages at a loading screen? despite ive been in a few text chats and matches with you were you complain about not doing so good because of lag? i have nothing against you for liking the game, but it has its problems like every game especially the online, IW should have beta tested rather than getting all cocky and placing an extra £15 on the rrp (for what may i ask?) if they had tested it would have been so much better i.e they would have fixed the models prior to release, fixed the prestige hack (which is still present and always will be), get rid of trophy glitches, maybe, get rid of offline aimbots, relise running faster whilst holding care packages was a pointless feature, realise host migration didnt work i'll stop listing now before my pasta sticks to the pan, anyway morale of the story, DONT get cocky you cheap bastards and ****ing beta test
I posted a big rant about MW2 on another thread, albeit about a completely different matter. However it was the same guy who made me want to write it. I feel your pain, man.
Ninjacat
MemberAntony19 said:
kingofgames73 said:
avatar-7/10 not played the game not too sure on the smallish pic
sig-6/10-dont really get it…
Is from the movie 300 and is writen in greek
Yes Ant, we can work that out. But what does it mean? This is like the third time someone has asked you what it is and you have replied with a rather vague answer of “It's Greek.” Yeah, but what does it translate as? Is it his name? I'm pretty curious myself (:
Ninjacat
MemberI do attempt it, but then I usually give up half way through lol
Ninjacat
MemberAvvy 7-10 Is there a game with that pic? A PSP game?
Sig 8-10 what are all those crazy made up words for? I don't know but it's cool :3
Ninjacat
MemberIt's been said, the games are a big factor in who wins this bet. Tell! 😀
Ninjacat
MemberDoc, an argument like this will never end. Especially with Knoxie is involved. He won't back down. He'll defend COD 'til he's dead. You need to get over it Knoxie; MW2 is not perfect. By all means, have an opinion about they game. Hell, it can even be your favourite game ever if you want, but you need to accept that IW did not make a perfect game. I remember you saying that to me once last year. You can deny it all you want, but I remember. It's not only lag and hacks and glitches that spoil the game, offline has flaws. I could go into detail but I really don't need to. And 50 quid for a game? 50 Great British Pounds? And then they expect us to pay more for a couple of multiplayer maps that could potentially be duds? It's all getting too much. But I'll still pay it because I want to play these games. You have to admit Knox that IW will make us pay more for less quantity and/or quality products. It's how it works now, COD has gone far enough money wise. Bring me something new and I'll be happy to pay a tenner for some DLC. But it's all the same; maps, maps and more maps. COD is just a cash cow now, and the two awesome devs are going to milk it dry.
Rant over. :3
Ninjacat
MemberHush hush hush (here comes the Bogeyman) – Henry Hall
Same idea as you Parn. ;D
Ninjacat
MemberI was tempted to comment on it too Shade. Anyway; welcome back Cossie (:
-
AuthorPosts
