Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberUh, aren't we forgetting the MGS games? Silly people. Imagine that, 1,2,3 and 4 in a box set when Rising comes out. That would be a great thing to do. Cmon Konami! Make t happen!
Ninjacat
MemberI went to an Iglu and Hartly gig the other week down in Brighton. They are epic.
And I went to BoysLikeGirls gig on Monday. I only really went to that one because my girlfriend went. I had to hit some kid too. They were messing about in the crowd, pushing each other. I was just trying my best to not let them hit Laura. Then one guy came flying up the side of me out of no where and hit me straight in the side. I was like, I clearly wasn't being an immature douche, why would you hit me? So I threw him off of me and smacked him twice in the kidney. HARD. I went. “Go on then!” And shouted a few obscenities that I won't post here 😉 He scuttled off to his mates again, and I felt proud. Then I retreated back to my girlfriend and she was like, “Are you ok?” I was all disorientated, anger tears and sweat all running down my face. I pulled my Trilby over my face and walked away…Nawww I didn't walk away, but that is a better ending. I just re adjusted my hat and then kissed her is what really happened lol.
So anyway, yeah. I have been listening to live music. Oh and LOADS of Jamie T. Utter legend, that man.
Ninjacat
MemberYou…you don't know what it is? Ratchet, get down to anywhere that sells DVDs and buy Pulp Fiction right now. RIGHT. NOW. Or, get mama to do it, seeing as you are only 12. ;D
Ninjacat
MemberI currently play on a 22″ LG and it's a beaut (:
Ninjacat
MemberMy laptop died D:
But I have my Mac now. I might not be on much due to exams and stuff but I will get on when I get the chance.
Ninjacat
MemberHere gum is called a baby.
Teacher: What you chewing there boy?!
Me: It's a baby sir.
That's a lie but it would be epic if we did call it that.
Ninjacat
MemberI have never got it. And I pray to god, if he exists, that I never do.
Ninjacat
MemberMiiiitch said:
Post edited 7:10 pm – 01/17/2010 by Miiiitch
Ninjacat said:
Owl city.
F****NO PROFANE LANGUAGE PLEASE*** you Mitch

F**k me?? F**K you douche lol Robot Rock-Daft Punk
lol
I'll admit, you do listen to good music 😀
January 18, 2010 at 12:50 am in reply to: team player trophy on monday 18th of janurary at 1pm uk time #55638Ninjacat
MemberHe came back for like, one day. He's a busy guy, I understand that. But if he wants this site to keep growing and to keep in order, he might have to do something about it.
January 17, 2010 at 10:04 pm in reply to: team player trophy on monday 18th of janurary at 1pm uk time #55606Ninjacat
MemberAdmin cmon man! This is why we need mods now! It's no longer a one man job maintaining this site anymore.
Ninjacat
MemberI have 3 exams tomorrow. I have not revised.
Ninjacat
MemberOwl city.
F****NO PROFANE LANGUAGE PLEASE*** you Mitch 😉
Ninjacat
MemberMe too :/ Help!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!onee!!!!!!!!!!!uno!!!!!!!!!!!
Ninjacat
MemberI think I want to play this game again…
Ninjacat
MemberBut they are still ridiculously nooby.
-
AuthorPosts
