Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberUMP isn't the worst. It does have camo on it, I don't know what you were looking at.
Ninjacat
MemberNeverShoutNever
Ninjacat
MemberAvvy 10/10 BLINK ARE COOLZ
Sig 6/10 Whaaa…?
Ninjacat
MemberWell there are a few retards *cough*nickandratchet*cough* 😉
Welcome Stewart 🙂
Ninjacat
MemberI do not support a team. I am a real man, I like women as my poon.
Ninjacat
MemberWell people care that this was a stupid arguement Knox. I don't want to get involved.
I am listenin to waaaay too much Jason Mraz.
Ninjacat
MemberI see what you're saying Shade but, I am clearly not as Tech-smart as you are.
I never said I was getting a Mac, just that I am pretty certain. I just put this up to let you guys give me some suggestions for alternatives. I would love a Mac for several reasons.
People that have gone from PC to Mac have all said that the Mac wins hands down.
The OS is, in my opinion, much better that windows. Even windows 7, the most similar to Snow Leopard.
When you are doing work in free periods, the feeling of getting a Mac out is simply amazing. It's like the room stands still just to watch you open it up. A mate of mine has one, first time he got it out…wow, the reaction was so good! A PC seems inferior when sat next to one. And no, I dont want one for bragging rights or anything but, if you had a Mac, like you wouldn't show it off 😉
Ninjacat
MemberYeah, difference is, Zooey's not a slut lol
Ninjacat
MemberI'm not sure there'sw many new weapons to add. But titles and “embels” wouldn't go amiss.
Ninjacat
MemberNodanod said:
lol, slims would be a waste of money if it does

If it does what?
Ninjacat
Memberlol, that's great!
Ninjacat
Membercasey-assassin said:
wats the thread title your talking about

I don't know, take a wild guess >_>
Ninjacat
MemberYeah they so should.
And no one has noticed the title of the thread yet.
Call of duty Modern Modern 2.
WTF? lol
Ninjacat
MemberIt's me 😀
Ninjacat
MemberOh em gee.
I didn't say Burnout either! I played for hours and hours on that game with a mate of mine. That was before I met you guys. And before he got a girlfriend
Ah well. I reckon I clocked up about 10 days on that game. Oh such fun.

-
AuthorPosts
