Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
January 3, 2010 at 5:59 pm in reply to: Is MW2 making any of you guys stressed while playin it #54445
Ninjacat
MemberWhy is that a quote? lol
January 3, 2010 at 5:12 pm in reply to: Is MW2 making any of you guys stressed while playin it #54439Ninjacat
MemberI can't stand noob tubers. If they are doing it for mastery, fair enough. But if they just use a noob tube ALL THE TIME, I hate it. Ugh so pointless.
Ninjacat
MemberxxKnightmarExx said:
Since were a few days into 2010 now I thought I'd start a topic for everyone to post the first trophy they earned in the new year,
Mine was 'Rude Awakening' in R&C: ACIT.
Oooh. Didn't even think of this. It's one on Saboteur for sure. But I don't know whih one.
Ninjacat
MemberIs it gay that I like Jason Mraz so much? He is teh best :3
Ninjacat
Memberwatch this:
watch this AFTER:
Oh my god I was in tears after that.
Ninjacat
MemberDirt 2 is absolutely amazing, if you haven't tried it already, do it as soon as you can. It's probably teh best racerz on teh PS3.
Ninjacat
MemberNo it isn't there's just a picture of an elderly man with his top off lol
Ninjacat
MemberXxTATTOOxX said:
ACR Buschmaster.. aka, The Jew Killer 3600
Not really necessary is it.
I haven't really been playing. I've got stuff on my mind, stuff that COD can't cure.
Ninjacat
MemberTwo cool new guys on one topic. Things are looking up 🙂
Ninjacat
MemberModNation Racers
GT5
Bioshock2
Ninjacat
MemberFinch_92 said:
Post edited 10:44 pm – 01/01/2010 by Finch_92
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…..re=related
i like this one
So much win. And how he turns around at the top of the stairs just makes it 100% better lol
Ninjacat
MemberHe has a point mate, IW aren't really ones to be pleasing their fanbase. They did 1 map pack for COD4 and Trey did 3. (Or was it 4…?) Anyway, their game lasted a whole year longer than COD5 in the popularity side of things and they never bothered to patch many glitches or give us new content. If they bring anything new out, we will have to pay.
As you can tell, IW aren't my favourite devs lol
Ninjacat
MemberI am ending this argument. You are an immature little boy and you don't deserve an account on APT. I can assure you me and Nick are not the same person. Most people here will tell you that. I did not start the fight, you did with your stab at Nick. Your attitude started this little spat, not mine.
And perhaps he does know what “irony” means. But you clearly do not.
Ninjacat
MemberOMG YEAH! They are so fun lol
Ninjacat
MemberWhat're all those quotes for? I'm not sure you know what consistent means mate.
He didn't try to calm it down afterwards though did he? I didn't see an apology. He just tried to cover over the fact that he deliberately came in here and spoiled the thread. It didn't work though, he's still not cool in my books and he's still an arse for totally randomly ripping into Nick.
I don't think you really read the post because it is not some brainless chunk of words that some people on this site seem to stick up here. Fair enough it's full of insults but that's what happens when people get angry, they swear and attack other people. Especially teenagers. You obviously don't understand that because you would have worked it out and shut up by now.
I've been good and held my anger against the new guys for ages, I never said anything to Mojo or tattoo. And I still haven't. It's not one person anymore, not even two, that seem to just come here to provoke us all to fight back. There'll probably be more too and, at the moment, there is nothing we can do to stop them from acting the way they do.
I think I'll heed your words Nick and shut up. It's 2010 after all.
-
AuthorPosts
