Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberOwn the place? Telling new members members what to do? What the hell man?!
I'd like to try and stay civil but when he takes the piss out of my friends, I'm not going to sit back and watch the madness unfold. People like him need to be put in their place. We had an amazing place here but the recent spate of new members has become too much. You're only backing him up because I think you know him in real life. You are doing exactly what I did if this is so, so you can stop being such a hipocritical twat and go post elsewhere.
Ninjacat
MemberJason Mraz-Wordplay.
Amazing guy 😀
Ninjacat
MemberI celebrated with Charlie, Liam, Monkey (don't think I know your name mate) and a bit with Ratchet. Thanks lads, made me less lonely.
Nearly got in some girls bed but unfortunately, she fell asleep before I could get there. Bitch.
Ninjacat
MemberNo, you are a noob, you have only just started posting. And you turn up making stupid “jokes” that will make us hate you. NOBODY here knows you, unless we got the misfortune to have played you. “Making play” on all the action in the Christmas thread? Arse. We didn't take kindly to the noobs coming and trolling our forums, causing them to start slowly crumbling under the pressure of them all. Some of them are cool, but most of them, i.e you, are cocks.
You sir, are a troll. Coming into a thread in which you have no interest and posting crap.
Leave.
Ninjacat
Memberparnakas said:
Ninjacat said:
Flower? The PSN game? Isn't that all classical music and wind sounds? Not that that's bad, just not too exciting or influential…
not the soundtrack that changed his outlook, the game itself.. im not sure if thats actually what happened, but its just my guess.
And awesome quote.. family guy is the shit.
No I though it was just like an interactive thingy where classical music plays and petals flutter about.
Yeah FG rules
Ninjacat
MemberHappy new year all my APT crew! Have a good one.
Resolutions?
I have one. GET A BLOODY GIRLFRIEND.

Ninjacat
MemberThe MNR beta tunez. I stayed up til 4am to play this.
Ninjacat
MemberIt's just a different OS for the PS3.
Ninjacat
MemberUh, welcome and all but, try not to bump such unused threads unless you have something useful to say. :/
EDIT: Realised I was a bit harsh. Sorry man.
Ninjacat
Memberparnakas said:
Ninjacat said:
Yeah I recently put some music on my iPod, only to find out it wasn't working right. I thought it was the iPod because it was brand new, I thought maybe it was faulty. So I went and checked the copy on my computer and it wasn't working there either. The CD I ripped was scratched lol.
lol just because it was scratched? Weird. I have never had that issue.. and i have a lot of cds, most of which are scratched, because they were my dads, uncles, etc. Guess i am lucky than. Cool!
The CD is at least 10 years old lol and it was all skipping and going uh-uh-uh (lolz sex noises) and stuff that dying CD s do.
Ninjacat
MemberDomba_car said:
Ninjacat said:
I'm playing nothing right now. I'm being lazy.
Lol I play games when I lazy


I know but for some reason I was playing nothing for hours. And I wasn't even out of the house! What the hell?! lol
Ninjacat
MemberW4RG34R3D_SN1P3R said:
Lets face it , the place is falling down . I joined this site because it seemed cool , i mean all of you were friendly , welcoming , and ofcourse i was always getting the news i needed to keep up to date with everyday PS3 news . Im not going to point fingers , and im not looking for another war, everybody has thier own place on this forum , its your choice on how your going to use it . This Avatar business is stupid , it got out of hand , but people like Gnilisa continuously bringing it up isnt going to make matters better . I myself would like to see this place go back as it was , a happy community that has the potential to be one of the best out there .
If it wasnt for this site , i would have never met you guys unless by strange coincidence . Your a great bunch and im always down for some gaming and just chilling out in chats . We all know you for your own specific traits , and thats what makes each and everyone of us unique in our own way . Leaving this site would be stupid , i know i would regret it , and aside from the harsh downfall theres always light at the end of the tunnel . I hope all of you guys can see where im going with this , so what do you say ? Lets get this site running again .
SHUT UP YOU COCK! ect.
Oh no wait…
GO NICK! YOU ROCK! ect.
That's better. I'm on your side, along with the other cool kids on here, Monkey, King, Chad, Parn, Ratchet, Mitch, Pokenny, Redbren and Knox (can't believe I said that, but it wouldn't be the same without you.). There's loads more but unfortunately I don't know you all enough/ don't remember you at this time. If we had mods the site would be better policed, as long as the mods aren't cocky and they use the power responibly. They can help clean up the forum, moving threads to their proper sections/sub-sections, and get rid of silly threads and ones that get out of hand e.g The Avatar thread amongst others.
I don't want to see this once wonderful community simply brushed under the rug because of immature people. The internet is full of them and we NEED people to keep them at bay. Admin needs to understand, because the site is so great, it needs a bigger management force. It's too big of a job for one man. We all have to take responsibility for our own actions and responses to other people. We need to stop being so bloody short tempered and let the slightest thing tip us over the edge. We need to work together and help each other if we want APT to survive.
I don't want to leave either. This is a great place, full of amazing people. Or at least, it was. But we can get it back to that.
(epic speeches ftw)
Ninjacat
MemberVery fancy, in a kind of shooty way. I mentioned this in another thread, but wasn't sure what the game mode actually consisted of. And now I know that it's nothing exciting. :/ Ah well.
Ninjacat
MemberYeah, it looks turd. Saw an ad for it when I saw Shrlock Holmes on Monday.
Ninjacat
MemberI'm playing nothing right now. I'm being lazy.
-
AuthorPosts
