Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberFlower? The PSN game? Isn't that all classical music and wind sounds? Not that that's bad, just not too exciting or influential…
Ninjacat
MemberYeah I recently put some music on my iPod, only to find out it wasn't working right. I thought it was the iPod because it was brand new, I thought maybe it was faulty. So I went and checked the copy on my computer and it wasn't working there either. The CD I ripped was scratched lol.
Ninjacat
MemberYeah, Miley's cool.
I have one girl on my FL, she's always online. I know her Fiancee too and he's often online. They don't always play together though which is cool. I don't know if she's hot though.
Ninjacat
MemberI refuse to use it. Girls go on my Facebook. Hot girls. I'd say potential girlfriends, but they don't like the idea of a nerd for a boyfriend.


Ninjacat
MemberI'd only play TP if it's a private match. Even then we don't play it much. It's a nice addition for TPS fans but it's not for me.
Oh and welcome to the forums! New faces haven't been kind to us in the past few weeks so please don't annoy any of us, our tempers have been shortened.
Ninjacat
MemberIt's not the copy of the song is it? Check it if you havent already.
Ninjacat
MemberNo it's not I don't think. King told me about it, but I'm not sure he knows what it is either.
Ninjacat
MemberI said GTFO because he's being an arse. FF7 IS THE BEST EVER END OF DISCUSSION MOVE ON. What? No, have an opinion but don't belittle everyone elses while you're at it.
Saying OoT is bad isn't a fact. It's opinion. Learn stuff.
And the sentece after that? “who are you to tell me the greatest bla bla bla”? What is this? What is happening here? Is this English? Can it be translated? NO IT CAN'T.
Ninjacat
MemberOh my god, is this a cool noob? Bloody hope so! Welcome! Enjoy your stay.
Looks like a good guide too.
Ninjacat
MemberLolz Parn.
And yeah Cory, 007G is Goldeneye.
9/10
9/10
TCV ROCKZEZ
Ninjacat
Membergnilsia said:
Post edited 12:55 am – 12/28/2009 by gnilsia
Your opinion mojo is all wrong my opinion is always right (I have obsorbed the powers of W4R in his absence – probs stuck in an armchair for the last 2 days contemplating an intelligent response to the slating he has been getting because of you!!!!
)and zelda ocarina .. .is shiite. Not just a W4R powered opinion but a FACT, i mean who are you to tell me the greatest bla bla bla. ff7 IS THE BEST EVER END OF DISCUSSION MOVE ON
GET THE FCUK OUT. >_>
What is with all these noobs coming in here and spoiling our fun?
Ninjacat
Memberwaterkamp11 said:
Ninjacat said:
Probably FFA. Or GTW if it is released even if I don't know what it is lol
wats GTW

Global Thermonuclear War.
Ninjacat
MemberGod it's so annoying. Especially when there's other guys involved that you could kill with your bare hands because they are weedy.
Ninjacat
MemberProbably FFA. Or GTW if it is released even if I don't know what it is lol
Ninjacat
MemberI want to dig this thread up and say, GIRLS SUCK.
Unfortunately not me >_>
FFS they really do annoy me, especially when you make it totally obvious you want them SO FCUKING BAD.

I'll just go wail in the corner.
-
AuthorPosts
