Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberThanks man, got this for christmas it might help me 🙂
Ninjacat
MemberAvvy: 8/10 AC ROCKZ
Sig: 7/10 Very nice way to live your life Domba.
Ninjacat
MemberMy KDR is 1.30 now 🙂
I've had fall once, on my UMP and it sucks.
Ninjacat
MemberGod AND Jesus, so you look twicee as good as them both. 😀
Ninjacat
MemberCheers for the heads up.
I'll be honest I was expecting to find a n00b in here talking about some random stuffs.

Ninjacat
MemberYeah fingers crossed, eh son?
What avvy should I buy? I have £10.28 and want one little present before Christmas.
Ninjacat
MemberNuFc_kNoXiE_KiLa said:
Ninjacat said:
Knox you just made me all excited about Christmas! Dude, why are you getting boxers for Christmas? lol
lol idk, i want the expensivest ones you can get lol o.0
Solid gold boxers lol
Ninjacat
Memberbarkiemailman said:
 You're worse than Buzz KillingtonÂ

Impressive, I thought I was the only one that could turn anything into a Family Guy quote :O
Ninjacat
MemberYeah but that's your friends list, they are all game whores lol I mean people that play casually and don't care for stats tend to die more because they don't care lol
Ninjacat
MemberKnox you just made me all excited about Christmas! Dude, why are you getting boxers for Christmas? lol
My list:
AC2
Borderlands
The Saboteur? (If it is a 15 like Gamestation and wikipedia says, I'll buy it myself)
Lots of PSN money for games like J&D on psp and AC Bloodlines.
Clothes (I farted when I typed that)
Some sexy custom Converses from online
And an Ipod touch.
Hopefully I get dis tings.
Ninjacat
MemberKeep it up Scott, just get past 1 and you will be better than most people. Try what I do: Use marathon, Light weight and commando and use a handgun and a tactical knife. Just run around in free for all matches knifing. It works really well!
Ninjacat
MemberAll nighter doesn't always mean you stay up all night. Just a night of hours and hours of games!
Ninjacat
MemberYeah you did move on to bloody shotguns, you were owning with them on Friday night lol
Ninjacat
MemberMate Im owning. Free for all, always hit the score limit
Ninjacat
Memberi was up later just not playing. I got a little angry.
-
AuthorPosts
