Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberI playing from about 6 or 7 til about 12 ish. None of us have a life if you're going to be like that.
And nah it's cool Parn. We had plenty of fun without you 😉
Ninjacat
MemberNuFc_kNoXiE_KiLa said:
Ninjacat said:
What? You weren't there. If you were there you either said nothing or turned up after I had left. We were talking in the text chat for hours. Don't start making sh*t up to make yourself look cool because you stayed up late. Get a life. Get a girl. Get some balls. Jesus Christ, man. TomTom, king, Ratchet, Nick, Chad and Monkey will back me up here.
is there any need for that?
Sorry to double post but, yeah, it was needed. He was saying the all nighter was a fail when it wasn't. We all had fun, and because he's a jerk he thought he'd tell everyone it was a fail. Just kinda defies the point of having the all nighter if half the people that join are arses.
Ninjacat
MemberSo you stayed for like an hour or something? Nice. I wish I did that. Then I could post a wierd post in caps italics and underlined about how the all nighter was a fail when it obviously wasnt.
Ninjacat
MemberWhat? You weren't there. If you were there you either said nothing or turned up after I had left. We were talking in the text chat for hours. Don't start making sh*t up to make yourself look cool because you stayed up late. Get a life. Get a girl. Get some balls. Jesus Christ, man. TomTom, king, Ratchet, Nick, Chad and Monkey will back me up here.
Ninjacat
MemberI stayed til about 3am. Don't really know about everyone else. I was a bit hacked off last night anyway and wasn't in the mood to play after about 12. :/
Ninjacat
MemberWe had a long conversation about retro love last night during the all nighter. Woo for Nintendo!
Ninjacat
MemberParn, I've been listening to Them Crooked Vultures. They are amazing!!!! Elephants is a great song.
Ninjacat
MemberWell odne mate, looks useful.
Ninjacat
MemberOh..Em..Gee.
Admin come join us!
Ninjacat
MemberI haven't seen it posted yet Red, so I think you're safe. 😉
Ninjacat
MemberNo he means trophies earned on the hour. Like, you recieved a trophy at bang on 1:00pm or something.
Ninjacat
MemberWoo I love it when you're angry, Nick. You look so…angry. Oh god…I'm sorry, don't hit me.
Watch swagger fly in here and flame us with in complete sentences and mis-spelt words. WOO!
Ninjacat
MemberAC2
Borderlands
Um
Bloodlines
MAG
MNR
Motion controllers :O why has nobody said this yet
B2
BC2
and um
it's got to beeeeeeee…
Perfect?
No, it's heavy rain
Ninjacat
MemberAhaha! Nice one! Fanboys make me sick

Ninjacat
MemberSwagger, get out of these forums, you really get on my nerves. Jumping in threads and making totally incomprehensible/pointless posts.
I'll join, smash some noobs in MW2 with Chaddad and the rest of you guys.
-
AuthorPosts
