Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberYou have to use it to get mastery. If you guys are into the whole challenges thing. I have mastery on the ACR and am about 17 penetration kills away with full metal jacket on the FAL.
Ninjacat
MemberM1A1 on COD5. Ugh…just, no.
Ninjacat
MemberSweet. Food with anyone is good. Just ate a pasty the size of my head. :O
Ninjacat
MemberOh so nothing that us Brits could steal from you? 😉
Just eating? That sounds so awesome.
Ninjacat
MemberSouth of the border? Elaborate, I am British.
Thanksgiving is the one holiday we don't have. Is it an American patriotic thing? HELP! I suck at knowledge.
Ninjacat
MemberI know a girl on PSN. Her names Jodie, she's my mates girlfriend 😀
Ninjacat
MemberI fI ever get a girl who plays games, I'll marry her. Not letting a catch like that go!
Ninjacat
MemberI think it was just the fact he typed big woop and it reminded him of you. How sweet ;D
Ninjacat
MemberYong-neW_EM-SWagG said:
WINNER Assassin Creed 2
1.MW2
2.killzone2
3.u2
cum on MW2 goin to win becuse every one got it got bigger hip then AC2 an U2 , killzone2
i wat to c AC2 win this yr gta4 won last yr now assassin creed2 timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmee

I thought you had left -,-
Ninjacat
MemberYeah it is horrible, I don't know why I agreed to watch it -,-
Ha, Nick, I didn't think it was that funny lol
Ninjacat
MemberHave you seen his body?! He's ripped dude.
And It was Knox who loves Cheryl, they're both geordies lol
I'd have her any day too though lol
What do you mean thanks, what are you going to do with it O_O
Ninjacat
MemberWait, who? Yes! I want some expensive free glasses. Wait, what? OMG I have mistaked.
Ninjacat
MemberYou know, I'm not too keen on old Foxy. Zooey Deschanel, now that's a woman.
Ninjacat
MemberOMG WHY DIDN'T YOU CHOOSE MW2 NICK! I HATE YOU NOW.
I kid. Brilliant choices there, I should have Borderlands at Christmas. And AC2. Then I will make a verdict. I love MW2 but it's just online that has blown me away. COD nerds like a friend of mine have been telling me the story is better then U2 (WTF seriously.) and it is at least 10 times the game. U2 had a brilliant story but was slightly let down by the online; it didn't get me hooked. And MW2 has done the same but vice versa. Online is amazing, story is meh. Out of those two though, MW2 comes out on top. Why? Well, it just has the same magic that COD4 had when I first played it. It gave me a tingly feeling when I put it in the disc slot. I smile still when I get a good kill, and the social side of it is endless. I could talk about COD all day and not get bored. Playing with friends and shooting up froggies online just can't be beat. The only thing that let me down; no co-op story mode and (dun dun daaaaa) Spec ops. I hate Spec Ops I'm sorry. It's just a waste IMO. Crappy little missions with only 2 player co-op. And are mostly beaten easily with a good partner. Sorry IW, try again.
Ninjacat
MemberStep one, open your eyes.
…
…
If you have any questions or queries call 0800 IM-SO-DUMB-I-NEED-INSTRUCTIONS-ON-HOW-TO-LOOK-AT-THINGS
-
AuthorPosts
