Ninjacat
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ninjacat
MemberCoryAllen said:
17 is great. you're ahead of a lot of my friends. mines nearing 21%. i've been passing then dropping back behind insumniakiller lol. freaking COSSIE is a beast at cod though lol his k/d and accuracy pwn all ours lol.
I know cossie is a beast! He's such a high level and has kept his K/D ratio up that high the whole time lolololol
Ninjacat
MemberTrue, but most of us don't think financially yet because we're only 15/16 apart from baby Ratchet 😉 It's just a bit of fun, a new thing to do on the forum. We don't have much here 🙁
Still, it's the greatest place on the 'net.
I'd love to work somewhere in the games industry, even just delivering games to game stores across the globe by pack mule would satisfy me.
Ninjacat
MemberUncharted 2. Now please will you stay on topic?
Did anyone see that Spurs game at the weekend? 9-1! OMG!
Oh wait that's off topic.
Ninjacat
MemberI reckon there should be some guide lines. I think overall, it should be rated out of 100 or out of 10 but with decimals (5.5 or 7.9 or whatever)
Ninjacat
MemberNice post scott
Ninjacat
MemberNo, ancestors can be either sex lol
Ninjacat
MemberRatchet525 said:
Ninjacat said:
Ant, try to stay on topic.
I think that Ratchet might have had a good idea here. *pats Ratchets back unnessacarily hard until his stupidly thick lensed glasses fall off and smash on the floor*

i don't have glasses.
It was implying you were a nerd. 😉
Ninjacat
MemberWe should have a way of writing it that everyone must do. Like some guidelines that we all follow if we write a review.
So;
A rating for sound, graphics, innovation and gameplay.
And a basic review of things like the way it plays, it's story, exciting-ness and what-not.
Ninjacat
MemberI'm on 0.23 on MW2 because I am the best.
No I kid, I'm about 1.2, I'm pretty average.
Ninjacat
MemberAnt, try to stay on topic.
I think that Ratchet might have had a good idea here. *pats Ratchets back unnessacarily hard until his stupidly thick lensed glasses fall off and smash on the floor*

Ninjacat
MemberIn the temple with the big gold statue with the pool of water. You jump in and then they say that.
Ninjacat
MemberOOOOH! TOUCHDOWN!
Knox, all I ever say to people on MW2 is “Don't cry.”
When they're like “Hey suck a dick mofo, you suck go die.”
I call them fat and then they don't reply.
And then the “Awwww he's crying” comes out.
Greatest.
Phrase.
Ever.
Ninjacat
MemberLike review by us you mean? Or links to IGN or some such place?
Ninjacat
MemberYeah I can see where you're coming from Parn. It says it on the box, how can he get it wrong lol
Ninjacat
MemberThe only thing I am jelous of my Xbox friends for is their online capabilites. They did well there. Still, it's not like all those things they have can't be patched in to PSN.
-
AuthorPosts
