COD W@W Map Pack 2!!
Home › Forum › Other Retail Games › Call of Duty: World at War › COD W@W Map Pack 2!!
- This topic is empty.
May 26, 2009 at 8:47 pm #14170
Yh, its being released sumtime in June, bt more importantly 1st news about them is out. Check youtube 4 the new maps, but they are going 2 be called
- Banzai- a bit like knee deep from 1st impression, in japeneze jungle. Looks like it will revolve around the bridge in the centre.
- Corrosion-Bombed Russian train yard, like roundhouse i'm guessin, not so sure maybe a bit of a camper's map?
- Sub pens- Bombed out submarine pen, close quarters (*MP40…cough cough*)
And…. the best bit……
- Shi No Numa (Zombie swamp) – No1 seems 2 have footage yet, (altho i havent been looking thoroughly) still includes perk machines, and the 'deadly new Wunderwaffe DG-2', as well as 10 new Trophies that can be earned along the way.
IMO, this is what peeps will probably buy it for, (i know i will) can't wait for the trophies, lol, wot do peeps reckon they'll be? I'm guessin kill (x) amount of zombies in 1 explosion, stay in 1st room for (x) amount of time, reach rank (x),and maybe compete wiv 4 players. If they keep the same idea from zombie Veruckt, cud be 1 for reuniting all four people.
Apparently…the 'deadly new Wunderwaffe DG-2 is a stg with a light on top u have to wear a massive power pack on your back and its more powerful.' Although that is just some comment i pinched from some random person, so don't rely anywhere on that .May 26, 2009 at 8:58 pm #26738
Oh, lol, just seen more info, apparently, btw this isnt offcial, but stil,
- the zombies will be japenese (beliveable due 2 the name)
- Hell Hounds have been included( horrible 2 kill, mibbe like dogs? beliveable again)
- Based on Knee Deep map
- MAYBE . not going 2 be rooms, just a jungle (personally i doubt it) however, cud be wer u unlock new sections of the outside map, plauasable i spose
May 26, 2009 at 9:23 pm #26740BigWoopMagazineMember
- Much speculation on Wunderwaffe DG-2. Translates as 'miracle gun' will be stg based, pictures are released, but no1 knows how it fires… heavy machine gun/ray gun/ wtf gun
- Same perk machines as well as more … extreme conditioning? Bandolier? Stopping power?
outside could work if done carefully. Have higher ground you can defend, maybe clearing bridges to open new areas, and just having different types of blockades you could repair like tall rock walls… if its completely wide open instead I think it would ruin the style of gameplay and would hope treyarch realizes this…May 26, 2009 at 9:27 pm #26741KnoxieMember
well done nodanod 4 finding this very helpful info…
i'll def be gettin this although i think WAW online isnt as good as COD4 online + i cant wait 4 the trophies, sounds cool!May 27, 2009 at 2:10 pm #26801
Lol, thank u very much
In response 2 BigWoopMagazine, yh, i think tht outside is a possibility, but i don't think they should, as it could spoil it. Being in a building is much more benificial 2 the whole 'trapped' feeling, and i hope they keep this.
Also, i'm praying they've spent a bit of time trying 2 erdicate glitches, its SO annoying when u luk @ the leaderboards and theres sum1 at rank 2147
I spent ages gettin 2 my rank 20, on Zombie Veruuckt, but peeps just glitch 2 get higher Still, at least we will have more incentive 2 play if we're rewarded wiv trophiesMay 27, 2009 at 7:14 pm #26839
Complete trophy list is on other topic on cod WAWJune 21, 2009 at 2:47 pm #28484
today has been my 1st day that i have actuly tried the new zombies and i would like to say its awesome i love the way you have a choice of 4 differnt rooms… and as my connection is crap i was forced to do it in splitcreen with my bro then eventuly on my own, and i suprised myself by getting to round 18 on my own…June 21, 2009 at 2:54 pm #28486danny-boiiMember
erm we had a forum bout this already…had lots info and videos on it xJune 21, 2009 at 7:55 pm #28519
One other thing…
how many trophies have ppl got atm?
so far i've got:
- Hammer time
- Weapon of minor destruction
- Fertilizer man
- Big brawler
AND As it hasnt been mentioned so far, Dead air trophy:
Easy, look on youtube, but really, go2 comm room, hold square next to the phone
Lol, so far i've got 2 round 14 on my own 3 times ( very annoyed)
struggling with the traps atm, but hoping will get there eventually,
Have got 136 headshots very annoyingJune 21, 2009 at 8:04 pm #28520
I think i have them all except for the all four perks, the traps and 75,000 points trophys…June 21, 2009 at 8:36 pm #28521CoryAllenMember
i bought the map pack but haven't played it more than once so none for me yet lolJune 21, 2009 at 9:50 pm #28529
Btw, i swear it is impossible 2 get 75,000 points without glitching. My highest in lvl 16, and i think i only got about 20,000 points, so 2 get 75,000 i would guess u'd have 2 get lvl 25+.
Any1 hu has dun it without glitching, sorry, and pls post hereJune 21, 2009 at 10:19 pm #28532
I rekon i could get it on my own but yh it probely would be nigh-impossibleJune 21, 2009 at 10:40 pm #28534CoryAllenMember
agreed lol. so does anyone know any glitches for shi no numa yet?June 21, 2009 at 10:54 pm #28535
Yh, but you need 2ppl for them all… + i dont like glitching… thats why im so proud of what i achieve.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Comments are Closed