- This topic is empty.
September 28, 2010 at 7:15 pm #15856
Quite a few photos have leaked. Catch them before they get pulled!!September 28, 2010 at 9:12 pm #66880parnakasMember
Wow those look pretty awesome!
I'm pretty excited for this. Insomniac never fails.September 29, 2010 at 1:02 am #66881Ratchet525Member
That guy doesn't look like Hale. He looks like Capelli though.. maybe even Grayson.September 29, 2010 at 4:20 am #66884DarkAssassin78Member
LOL, the first Chiemera picture reminds me of those grasshoppers/crickets which ever from bugs life x)
graphics look amazing and i agree with ratchet i think thats an older Capelli 100% not Hale if they didn't do a Infamous on him and switch his character design 😛September 29, 2010 at 11:46 am #66885
This is awesome. But i have a feeling that this could easiely be an Rpg. the chimera looks more scary now. Also you can see that his eyes are differnetOctober 3, 2010 at 7:05 pm #66969JEG050Member
Does anyone know if they are gonna release a special or limited edition for resistance 3?October 4, 2010 at 1:17 pm #66999
Does anyone know if they are gonna release a special or limited edition for resistance 3?
All of the games release a special editionOctober 7, 2010 at 4:47 am #67076
Looks like the speculation can end. Capelli's the new protagonist according to Game Informer.October 7, 2010 at 1:19 pm #67077
Looks like the speculation can end. Capelli's the new protagonist according to Game Informer.
The link doesnt work for me. Anyway is nice to be Cappeli but who is the guy that we were seing in the imagesOctober 7, 2010 at 6:04 pm #67078October 13, 2010 at 3:21 pm #67169gow2rulesMember
Details from latest game informer
– They recap R2
– Capelli started a family with Susan (Hale's Stepsister)
– Malikov LIVES!!
– They confirm 2-player co-op campaign (Capelli, Malikov, & John Harper [Capelli's partner]) are key characters (but no alternate story co-op like R2)
– They describe a couple scenes (some related to the leaked images)
– One of the multiplayer maps is in an African Prison
– Chimeran Plant Life (that explodes when shot) shows that the world is changing
– Describes some boat scenes from the campaign
– Talk about the new smarter AI (climb over walls, and through windows )
– Long legs jumping from roof to roof shooting down at you
– The Mutator:
A new weapon that shoots biological mist that causes boils and stuff on the enemy and then makes them explode hurting the other nearby enemies
Secondary fire makes them go insane and attack their buddies
– Other Weapons:
Bullseye, Magnum, Shotgun, Auger, carbine are all back… and all weapons are upgradable as you use them more and more
Weapons are also made to look more improvised so… grenades are shaped like food cans full of nails and such…
– Online was talked about but not much is known yet:
it says they wanna make it more organized and not a cluster like the 60 player matches in R2
– Also Ted Price handed the reigns to Marcus Smith to do alot of the other work
– Humans eating humans lack of food
sourcesOctober 13, 2010 at 4:46 pm #67170
Ooooh snap! Upgradeable weapons? Talk about Ratchet. That sounds pretty awesome. I'm pretty sad that they're not doing another co-op mode like Resistance 2's though. That was my favorite part of that game.October 13, 2010 at 5:48 pm #67174NinjacatMember
I never played R2. Played R1 though, and it was pretty good.
I haven't really seen much of this because I'm not all that bothered but it looks pretty sweeeeet!August 17, 2011 at 9:47 am #70454
More of a teaser than a full trailer. This is gonna be a rental for me after the dissapointment of R2. Can't say the MP Beta has set the world on fire either.August 17, 2011 at 1:03 pm #70459
Starting to feel a bit sorry for you now 1773!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.